The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (312 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turboenvy85

Aug 30, 2004
personally i dont know how you can support two big teams
Im from Toulouse so i support the TFC, but there a very small club and they dont clash with Juve at all and i can go watch the games and all
However Barca is a big club playing in the CL and compete with Juve ont he transfer market.
i dont know to me it seems like i could not support two "big" clubs

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Turboenvy85 ] ++
personally i dont know how you can support two big teams
Im from Toulouse so i support the TFC, but there a very small club and they dont clash with Juve at all and i can go watch the games and all
However Barca is a big club playing in the CL and compete with Juve ont he transfer market.
i dont know to me it seems like i could not support two "big" clubs
It's quite easy actually.. I support both Arsenal and Barcelona in their respective domestic leagues, and somewhat in European level, but I'm a Juventino through and through.. In a match between Juve and Arsenal/Barca, Juventus would be the only team I'd support..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

its.. Corriere dello sport !
when this appears in the main news source come and say that.....mamy roumers coming from this newspaper...but i think it's just matter of time for this to be announced :groan::down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
On the topic of supporting more than one club I personally cannot back two big clubs. IMO there's nothing wrong with supporting your local club team as well as an established, successful club, but when you back Real in Spain, Chelsea in England, Milan in Italy and Brazil on the international stage for example, the term glory hunter is, as far as I am concerned, applicable to you.

Just my two cents.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
On the topic of supporting more than one club I personally cannot back two big clubs. IMO there's nothing wrong with supporting your local club team as well as an established, successful club, but when you back Real in Spain, Chelsea in England, Milan in Italy and Brazil on the international stage for example, the term glory hunter is, as far as I am concerned, applicable to you.

Just my two cents.
I totally agree. I don't even know how you could support more than one European club team.

But the most astonishing scenario is the fan who loves both Liverpool and Juventus. That is just ridiculous.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I support Man Utd and Roma, I doubt I can be called a glory hunter cause we havent won anything :D
No, I don't think they could call you a glory hunter, you're quite right. What they would call you though, is a damn idiot. Seriously Nicole, Man Utd and Roma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 312)