The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (274 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma ‘fail’ in Cassano talks Thursday 28 July, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano’s future at Roma is still in doubt after contract talks are believed to have stalled yet again.

The Italian starlet has just one-year left on his current contract and the club are keen to tie him down to a new deal, rather than lose him on a free transfer next summer.

Giallorossi chief Rosella Sensi had a two hour meeting with the player and his agent but no agreement was struck.

Cassano, a £20m signing from Bari in 2001, wants a five-year deal worth almost £18m in total wages.

Roma, who had initially hinted that they were ready to meet those demands in February, are now only said to be willing to offer him £11m over the same duration.

The two parties are set to meet again over the next few days but an agreement is unlikely to be reached given the economical difference.

Roma would ideally like to sell Cassano but their transfer embargo is currently blocking that alternative.

The Stadio Olimpico club can’t register any new players right now which means that Juve’s proposed player plus cash deal for the 23-year-old can’t take place.

Real Madrid, Milan and Inter are also likely to join the Turin giants in his chase should Cassano be available on a free transfer next June.

source: channel4.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Roma ‘fail’ in Cassano talks Thursday 28 July, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano’s future at Roma is still in doubt after contract talks are believed to have stalled yet again.

The Italian starlet has just one-year left on his current contract and the club are keen to tie him down to a new deal, rather than lose him on a free transfer next summer.

Giallorossi chief Rosella Sensi had a two hour meeting with the player and his agent but no agreement was struck.

Cassano, a £20m signing from Bari in 2001, wants a five-year deal worth almost £18m in total wages.

Roma, who had initially hinted that they were ready to meet those demands in February, are now only said to be willing to offer him £11m over the same duration.

The two parties are set to meet again over the next few days but an agreement is unlikely to be reached given the economical difference.

Roma would ideally like to sell Cassano but their transfer embargo is currently blocking that alternative.

The Stadio Olimpico club can’t register any new players right now which means that Juve’s proposed player plus cash deal for the 23-year-old can’t take place.

Real Madrid, Milan and Inter are also likely to join the Turin giants in his chase should Cassano be available on a free transfer next June.

source: channel4.com
sounds good..Cmmon Moggi ...sell Zala, Loan Mutu, Buy Cassano ...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Jeeks, you have to understand this guys... they would sell Ibrahimovic, Loan Trez and retire Mutu if that brings Cassano to Juve :D:D:D:D:D
Understand this guy?? Man, I tried a lot to but got nowhere....Please spare me this mission.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who are they that are making you hate him? It is just this Juventinoo with his super sized signature specially made for attention.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know, I know, he is the king of all of them, but I also dislike those who thinks that our hole transfer market must be focus to get Cassano to Juve. Its very anoying to see those posts.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Our focus wasn't primarily on Cassano as we have signed Vieira, which nobody would have guessed two months ago. Unless we sell a lot of players, which once again will cause problems with squad depth, we simply won't have the cash to buy Cassano. He will probably go for free next year, or 1% chance he will go to Inter.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Roma just wouldn't be the same without Totti and Cassano.

Come on, sign the bloody contract already.
The idiots don't realise that if they succeed in making him sign, they'll be like Parma or worse in no time...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
as expected ........ i want to tell u something......

what if Cassano won't come next year..?....what if Real or Milan want him ....? no garantee at all.....the only one favourite to snap him this sesson is Juve.....maybe next year he will refuse to come at all...where it's supposed Juve to use all the atmoshphere happened to him at Roma like the last case..(renewing refusal)... .....and for sure some of you would say : no problem if he doesn't come at all.........and this is ur opinion

another thing....i agree with u we have many forwards right now ...but as i disagree with you if we get Cassano....he is far superior than 3 of what do we have......and i think the best senario is to loan Mutu and let him prove his back..sell Zalayeta....and play with 3 up front where DP is sub for them......FGS:dontcare::dontcare::dontcare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 274)