The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (303 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
bcoz 1stly cassano has been infected with the roma shit and we dont want our next del piero from roma, he isnt a player who has the atitude to take del piero's place, he only wants to come bcos of capello and to win

volpato is a talent juventus has discovered he wants to play with juve thats what he said after scoring his first gol with siena and also he has not touched with roma's shit
Furry muff........I mean Fair enough boyo!

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
peace out im off gonna have a break from the pc ive been on it since 12pm and iw atched 6 games since damm thats a record
real vs japan team
brazile vs columbia
some chioevo information
inter vs bilzano
inter vs cagliari
juve - cesena
inter - crystal palace a small part

now thats a record huh?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
peace out im off gonna have a break from the pc ive been on it since 12pm and iw atched 6 games since damm thats a record
real vs japan team
brazile vs columbia
some chioevo information
inter vs bilzano
inter vs cagliari
juve - cesena
inter - crystal palace a small part

now thats a record huh?
Fuk me, ive been on from 1pm and didnt watch any games. might have to download what ever it was that made you watch the games.

Easy now Djleli!:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

Fuk me, ive been on from 1pm and didnt watch any games. might have to download what ever it was that made you watch the games.

Easy now Djleli!:D
This is second "fuk me" from you in same day..are you horny or something?:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

My god u like must be well stupid! DP is coming to an end ''Right''? anyways we need to look forward and cassano regardless what everyone keeps moaning bout his temperament will be the one to fill in DP's boots. ''Suck off''? what u going on bout only you know. End of story!!?? Cassano will be our new chapter for Juventus, everyones going on like DP will play til he's 40.

''Jogg on'' seven!!

Another thing where's DP in the big games!? we aint talking bout DP 0f 1996 but of the one today. As much as i love the boy, he's running out of time and everyone knows that!! 14 goals per season how many percentage of that would be penalties?

(ll cool j) Hush seven i wanna let ya know.....this's how its gonna go....gonna go, DP jus has to go has to go!:D

Where was Cassano in the big games?
Face it, he only scored 9. And to make things even more beautiful, it wasn't ME who said this, it was MOGGI.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i'm thinking on this................

sell Zalayeta.......
loan mutu to any team .....
buy Cassano with 20mil + Miccoli , 2years installement....(we have 10.7 right now)

we have Trez,Zlatan,Casso,DP.......

next year bring back Mutu where DP of course will say Goodbay...FGS:D:D:D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Where was Cassano in the big games?
Face it, he only scored 9. And to make things even more beautiful, it wasn't ME who said this, it was MOGGI.
he is not a pure striker like Treze.....he is a creative forward ...like Ronaldinho.....:cool:and the best position for him is behind the strikers:cool:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
i'm thinking on this................

sell Zalayeta.......
loan mutu to any team .....
buy Cassano with 20mil + Miccoli , 2years installement....(we have 10.7 right now)

we have Trez,Zlatan,Casso,DP.......

next year bring back Mutu where DP of course will say Goodbay...FGS:D:D:D
I'd rather keep Mutu, he'll be great for us this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Bes, when you're being sarcastic put a freaking smiley. And if you're not, then i dont agree with the statement you just made.
There is no need for smileys when it comes to Donny, his remarks are obvious ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 303)