The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (141 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He isn't needed anyway.

Like Moggi said:

"Why would I want to get a player who scored 9, when that would mean I'd have to get rid of a player who scored 14?"

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
He isn't needed anyway.

Like Moggi said:

"Why would I want to get a player who scored 9, when that would mean I'd have to get rid of a player who scored 14?"
good question :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He isn't needed anyway.

Like Moggi said:

I'll take the player who scored 14, thanks very much :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He isn't needed anyway.

Like Moggi said:

Yeh but! No but! Cassano will create a hell of alot more. its his movement if anybody ever properly realises that make the boy that good. Next time he plays watch the boys movement then come back and send your posts!

PFFFT!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Cassano will get around that if he was with us! my opinion anyway, cos you saw him in last years Euro Championships, he scored in every game he played and could have been more. Imagine him with us!?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

Yeh but! No but! Cassano will create a hell of alot more. its his movement if anybody ever properly realises that make the boy that good. Next time he plays watch the boys movement then come back and send your posts!

PFFFT!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Loser. The guy you openly proclaim to wanna suck off (read your own nick please) made that statement, not I. Besides, "if" and "could have been" aside, Cassano still scored less than DP. End of story.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Loser. The guy you openly proclaim to wanna suck off (read your own nick please) made that statement, not I. Besides, "if" and "could have been" aside, Cassano still scored less than DP. End of story.
My god u like must be well stupid! DP is coming to an end ''Right''? anyways we need to look forward and cassano regardless what everyone keeps moaning bout his temperament will be the one to fill in DP's boots. ''Suck off''? what u going on bout only you know. End of story!!?? Cassano will be our new chapter for Juventus, everyones going on like DP will play til he's 40.

''Jogg on'' seven!!

Another thing where's DP in the big games!? we aint talking bout DP 0f 1996 but of the one today. As much as i love the boy, he's running out of time and everyone knows that!! 14 goals per season how many percentage of that would be penalties?

(ll cool j) Hush seven i wanna let ya know.....this's how its gonna go....gonna go, DP jus has to go has to go!:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I really see no space for Cassano's arrival.
Azzurri! im not talking bout him coming now maybe next season, when ever really. all im saying is he'll be the one to take over from DP.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
bcoz 1stly cassano has been infected with the roma shit and we dont want our next del piero from roma, he isnt a player who has the atitude to take del piero's place, he only wants to come bcos of capello and to win

volpato is a talent juventus has discovered he wants to play with juve thats what he said after scoring his first gol with siena and also he has not touched with roma's shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)