The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (311 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
But this keeps on going

Cassano loses vice-captaincy Sunday 24 July, 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma starlet Antonio Cassano has been sensationally stripped of the club’s vice-captaincy.

Cassano was only handed the honour last summer, but has been told he will no longer wear the armband should Francesco Totti be unavailable for selection.

Totti remains as captain, with Vincenzo Montella being promoted to vice-captain, ahead of Christian Panucci and then Cassano.

"When deciding who is captain, you have to factor in the number of appearances for the club, the value of the player and his behaviour," said new boss Luciano Spalletti.

"I really don’t think this discussion should be widened because I have used a normal criteria in making this decision.

"Cassano asked me for the reasons and I think he has accepted them. This is something normal."

However, this latest development casts further doubt over the future of Cassano in the capital.

The Juventus target has less than a year left on his contract and there are no signs to suggest that he will extend.

Cassano played no part in Roma’s first game of the season either, a friendly against a local team from Castelrotto.

The Serie A giants won 8-0, with Spalletti opting to use a 4-2-3-1 formation, but Cassano was not available because of a knee problem.

source: channel4.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
ok.
so the cassano debates open again:D
u know..y do i have the feeling that moggi has already agreed a deal with roma for cassano but he's not announcing it as yet?

cassano stripped off the vice captaincy.
him not playing in the match do to a knee problem,whichi i feel is a lie.

something fishy going on.

this is good:D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
ok.
u know..y do i have the feeling that moggi has already agreed a deal with roma for cassano but he's not announcing it as yet?

Hey, believe me i want him as much as you do,but we don't room for him...
unless we sell either Mutu or Del piero!

how you see it happens?

Forza Juve!:cool:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
how?i dont know.
but there's something shady about this whole thing.
something that the public doesnt know as yet.

logic says that he wont come to juve this season bcoz roma's ban hasnt been lifted.
but i dont know..
its weird.
lets see what happens,
its still more than a month till the 31st of august.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
ok.

yeah ....really fishy :D:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma Fans Continue Insulting Cassano
7/25/2005 7:49:00 AM
The supporters of the Giallorossi have jeered the young Bari talent since the start of the summer camp.
There is no peace for Antonio Cassano who is entrapped in his golden Roma cage as the Uefa ban has not been lifted as of yet, therefore excluding a possible move away from the Capital city. To make things worse, his fans have turned against him and every training session is a good excuse for them to insult ‘Peter Pan’.

The latest incidents occurred on Sunday when the supporters hurled abuse towards the player, telling him, among other things: “Cassano like Capello, we don’t want you anymore", “Cassano go to work” and “Cassano we just want respect”.

Cassano has also been stripped off his vice captain role in the team, which was handed to Montella and Panucci.

goal.com

R they forcing Cassano to join us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 310)