The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (167 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont know if some of you noticed, this maybe a long shot, but on the Juve store: they showed the numbers on the backs of the jerseys and it showed Del Piero and Zlatan. Followed by a supposedly customised 'Antonio' shirt no. 87. Maybe Nike and Moggi know something we dont. ;)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I couldnt believe some of you fell for it :D
Oh Please! u telling me u were 100% confident that he was gonna renew his contract were ya? bet u were crapping ya pants! dont make no difference if u keep Antonio anyway.........wanna know why!?
Cos your team is ''GASH'' No team spirit in your camp! Just moany overpaid twats and they wonder why they aint winning anything! If Cassano stays hes a bigger mug than we all thought. Yeah he's good alright but thats all roma has. It takes a team effort to win trophies! Not a one man team like yours.

Listen I understand its hard for you to swallow reading this but u know im right! thank you for reading this by the way. Speak to me when your clubs nearly reached 30 league titles.

AMEN!!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dont know if some of you noticed, this maybe a long shot, but on the Juve store: they showed the numbers on the backs of the jerseys and it showed Del Piero and Zlatan. Followed by a supposedly customised 'Antonio' shirt no. 87. Maybe Nike and Moggi know something we dont. ;)
Where did u see this Baggio?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Yeah, I mean cause we're miles away right, frankly little boy, with the right coach, we could challenge for trophies we still have better players then you do! Why do you think Capello wants to buy our 99% of our first-team? Cause he knows what we can do! Fool! Wait until next season.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
HA! how many managers will it take for you to be as good as you say to see next season! most of your signings last season were your managers! if you added them all up thay could of at least all played in ya squad........probably would have done better than your current squad.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
Yeah, I mean cause we're miles away right, frankly little boy, with the right coach, we could challenge for trophies we still have better players then you do! Why do you think Capello wants to buy our 99% of our first-team? Cause he knows what we can do! Fool! Wait until next season.
Ur shit

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ok there aint gonna be a argument here ok cos you aint really got a leg to stand on with your comments. U cant win with the Juve Vs roma debate cos there is only one winner as we both know who it is. If u wanna be mature about it i suggest you stop! cos your just making yourself look a little silly here. Its nice that you show so much passion in your arguments, hopefully it can rub off on the roma boys so least we can have a decent challenge from them next season.

Forza Juve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)