The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (67 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
guys....ur counting success on 2nd level players Miccoli,Zala, Mutu all must leave and get Cassano ...Cmmon Moggi and one thing i still remember one hting that Capello said.....he will sign two big names this year and i trust moggi in this....am sure we will not sign a big defender or Mid now....i love to see Cassano :fero::fero:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
guys....ur counting success on 2nd level players Miccoli,Zala, Mutu all must leave and get Cassano ...Cmmon Moggi and one thing i still remember one hting that Capello said.....he will sign two big names this year and i trust moggi in this....am sure we will not sign a big defender or Mid now....i love to see Cassano :fero::fero:
wtf is wrong with mutu?? and zala has worked hard for us.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Jeez, how many forwards do you think we're planning to play?Even if the three you mentioned all fail to make the mark (which is very unlikely) we've still got Zlatan, Trezeguet and Del Piero who have surely delivered what was asked of them last season.

Why not get Shevchenko and Adriano while we're at it :groan:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I think it is another case of ppl prefering big names over hardworking + consistent unknowns
he is not just a big name ....he is the future of italy and the talent we need instead of 2nd level hardworkers

Jul 28, 2002

he is not just a big name ....he is the future of italy and the talent we need instead of 2nd level hardworkers
Jus think about it for one second....Mutu, one of the most wanted men ove rthe last few year, creative player who can play a deeper role for us, great passer and dribbler with pace and skil....u say 2nd level??

If mutu is second level cassano is 3rd...he may have tricks and skill of geniues but he has the attitude of a 4yr old, too short to play as a target man, cant pass well enought to be a playmaker....jus a little fag with tricks.

Im happy with mutu...rather have him than some jumped up overated fag like cassano.

Oct 1, 2002
yeah, let's sign gilardino, cassano, shevchenko to become our bench player.
we'll fly directly to serie c because of money deficit.
and not to mention the atmosphere of dressing room.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Jus think about it for one second....Mutu, one of the most wanted men ove rthe last few year, creative player who can play a deeper role for us, great passer and dribbler with pace and skil....u say 2nd level??

If mutu is second level cassano is 3rd...he may have tricks and skill of geniues but he has the attitude of a 4yr old, too short to play as a target man, cant pass well enought to be a playmaker....jus a little fag with tricks.

Im happy with mutu...rather have him than some jumped up overated fag like cassano.

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)