The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (304 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Tell me bout it, I spend hours checking forums/ websites/ and all i hear is the same shit. lol.

AAAAAAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!

Moggi the suspense is killing me!

Dooooooooooo Somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,044
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

So true,I hate all these rumors threads, Robinho,gerard,cassano etc...:mad:
    well, forums are there just to disscus these things. it is a fact, that cassano is a subjekt of great discussions for juve fan. If we can not discuss about that here, where then??

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

well, forums are there just to disscus these things. it is a fact, that cassano is a subjekt of great discussions for juve fan. If we can not discuss about that here, where then??
    well open a thread name it "rumors" then I have no problem,but don't make a thread everyday about the same guy,am sure there are no less than 10 threads about cassano..

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Im kinda tired about the cassano saga, we wont give such amount of money to a department we are already strong in.

We need a midfielder, and with the sale of Trezeguet, we can get a world class midfielder without sacrificing too much of our forward options.
    I doubt Trez will start infront of Mutu next season. Ibra certainly takes the other spot.

Juno

Escape Artist
    Apr 23, 2005
    i've just read on sports.it that Moggi will let Cassano for The january transfer window so roma lowers their asking price, so they won't loose him on free next summer

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Hahaha, it will be the thread that follows Cassano's progress throughout the first half of the season.

But it all makes sense, very logical and profitable. We need a great midfielder if we are to challange for the CL title. Because most teams who have won the CL title, have won it in midfield, IMO.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    I couldnt agree more, when we won champs league we had devastating midfield and at that time alex was our trequatrista and we had conte di livio ect

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I wonder what will happen to this thread if Cassano comes

Or better I wonder what happens if he stays at Roma and there are more rumours of getting him next year.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I wonder what will happen to this thread if Cassano comes

Or better I wonder what happens if he stays at Roma and there are more rumours of getting him next year.
    by next year he will be already on free transfer...if nobody snatches him quickly, it will be a fierce Battle!:devil:

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    I dont really want him all that much, we have zlatan who is only 23 and we have mutu who is like 26 lets jus worry bout guys like sculli developing since he will probably be our 5th striker next year cuz zala is leaving

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

by next year he will be already on free transfer...if nobody snatches him quickly, it will be a fierce Battle!:devil:

I don't really care, just imagine how big this thread will be by then.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

It won't have caught Nick Against the World though!

No no no, of course not!! The only thing that makes this thread fro growing is Cassano going somewhere other than Juventus, that will be the end. As long as he is in Roma this thread is in constant growth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 302)