The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (77 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

:eek::eek::eek:

Roma still have to pay 8 million from the Mexes transfer. According to this article, the Fifa could block the Roma mercato!!

That would apply not only for buys, but also for sells. The decision is to be taken in the next few days.

I don't think they'll do that, but I guess it means we won't hear about a Cassano transfer in the next days, even if there is an agreement.
Please Moggi Hurry up

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sheva "offered to Real Madrid"
Saturday 25 June, 2005
Transfer guru Ernesto Bronzetti has revealed that Milan once offered Andriy Shevchenko to Real Madrid, while Walter Samuel is on the verge of joining Inter.

“I was on the boat on the coast of Ibiza with Real President Florentino Perez and Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani when Shevchenko was offered to us,” revealed the consultant. “The striker was coming off a difficult period of his career, but Perez preferred to sign Ronaldo instead.”

As Ronaldo left Inter in 2002 and Shevchenko had scored just 14 Serie A goals that season, it is easy to track back to the time of this sensational offer.

Real and Chelsea have repeatedly made £30m bids for the Ukrainian in recent years and all have been rejected out of hand by Galliani. There were even reports that Ronaldo was interested in a return to Serie A football.

“It’s all talk! Ronaldo and David Beckham are the only players they will never sell because they are talented and precious commodities on a media level.”

Bronzetti continues to work for Madrid and gave the ‘Corriere dello Sport’ newspaper some insight into the rumoured double move for Walter Samuel and Santiago Solari.

“The deal to bring Samuel and Solari to Inter should be completed on Monday or Tuesday. We are waiting for the Confederations Cup to end, as Samuel is a consummate professional and wants to concentrate on Argentina’s campaign.”

The Santiago Bernabeu outfit has also been linked with a bid for Antonio Cassano, but again Bronzetti believes otherwise.

“The only Coach who can control Cassano is Fabio Capello, so he’ll go to Juventus. I expect Roma’s Amantino Mancini to do the same.”

arc

Mar 11, 2004
what moggi is cooking is to stop other clubs of getting cassano by speaking up about cassano from time to time, and by the end of this transfer period, cassano will still remain at roma so we can sign him for free next season, sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)