The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (277 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano

May 22, 2004
ZLATAN/CASSANO/DEL PIERO --- TREZEGUET

if our goal machine is injured, then we dont have ANYBODY to play as STRIKER !
THATS why i think that we should consider ANOTHER player as backup to trezeguet...
i dont like it to say but then also sell dp so we have
zlatan/cassano - trezeguet/goalmachine
at least a backup for treze !!!!

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
what about Alex , no one is speaking about him ?!!
BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE HATE HIM AND ALWAYS FORGET HIS GOOD MATCHES AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THE BAD ONES !
HOW MANY TIMES DID CASSANO AND ZLATAN HAD BAD MATCHES THIS SEASON BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY DP'S BAD MATCHES ARE BEEING REMEMBERED!
IM SICK OF TALKING ABOUT DEL PIERO I KNOW WHO HE IS AND ALL OTHERS JUST DONT LIKE HIM AND THEN SAYING THAT HE ISNT GOOD AS A PLAYER/CAPTAIN JUST NOT TO TELL THAT THEY DONT LIKE HIM !
DEL PIERO PLAYED VERY GOOD LAST FEW GAMES BUT NOBODY REMEMBERS THAT... IF IT WAS ZLATANS BYCICLE KICK TO TREZEGUET EVERYBODY WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IT (AT LEAST THE DP-HATERS) AND I DONT REALY CARE WHO DID IT ZLATAN OR DEL PIERO IT WAS JUST A GREAT MOVE JUST AS THE GOAL AGAINST BAYERN !
ZLATAN CREATED A GREAT CHANCE AND SHOT AT GOAL AND KAHN SUCKS AND DIDN'T CONRTOL THE BALL AND DEL PIERO WAS LUCKY THAT KAHN SUCKS SO THE BALL ROLLED INTO HIS FEET IK BET EVEN JAAP STAM COULD HAVE SCORED THAT GOAL IT WAS NO SPECIAL THING SO DONT JUDGE PLAYERS BY LIKING THEM OR NOT !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE HATE HIM AND ALWAYS FORGET HIS GOOD MATCHES AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THE BAD ONES !
HOW MANY TIMES DID CASSANO AND ZLATAN HAD BAD MATCHES THIS SEASON BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY DP'S BAD MATCHES ARE BEEING REMEMBERED!
IM SICK OF TALKING ABOUT DEL PIERO I KNOW WHO HE IS AND ALL OTHERS JUST DONT LIKE HIM AND THEN SAYING THAT HE ISNT GOOD AS A PLAYER/CAPTAIN JUST NOT TO TELL THAT THEY DONT LIKE HIM !
DEL PIERO PLAYED VERY GOOD LAST FEW GAMES BUT NOBODY REMEMBERS THAT... IF IT WAS ZLATANS BYCICLE KICK TO TREZEGUET EVERYBODY WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT IT (AT LEAST THE DP-HATERS) AND I DONT REALY CARE WHO DID IT ZLATAN OR DEL PIERO IT WAS JUST A GREAT MOVE JUST AS THE GOAL AGAINST BAYERN !
ZLATAN CREATED A GREAT CHANCE AND SHOT AT GOAL AND KAHN SUCKS AND DIDN'T CONRTOL THE BALL AND DEL PIERO WAS LUCKY THAT KAHN SUCKS SO THE BALL ROLLED INTO HIS FEET IK BET EVEN JAAP STAM COULD HAVE SCORED THAT GOAL IT WAS NO SPECIAL THING SO DONT JUDGE PLAYERS BY LIKING THEM OR NOT !

my eyes!!!!

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
This attitude you have is not healthy for your life on this forum.
DONT TELL ME WHATS GOOD FOR ME OR NOT
WE AINT TALKING ABOUT MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON OR MY PERSONAL LIFE WE TALKING ABOUT CASSANO TO JUVE AND IF SOMEONE ASKES ABOUT DEL PIERO THEN I TELL HIM SO PLEASE DONT CHANGE SUBJECT PLEASE

Romano

May 22, 2004
going back on the subject, i dont care who will come or leave, but if we fail to get far in the CL (at LEAST quarter finals) cap can get fired to me...

Romano

May 22, 2004
So you removed the chewing gum afterall.
what are you trying to reach?
getting me angry? you are not funny if you think you are
im grown up hard it is easy to get me angry your on 90% lets say
just stop making idiot comments to me and like i said before stick on the subject or dont talk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

what are you trying to reach?
getting me angry? you are not funny if you think you are
im grown up hard it is easy to get me angry your on 90% lets say
just stop making idiot comments to me and like i said before stick on the subject or dont talk
I will use your words, don't tell me what to do or what not to do.

It is good you got rid of the chewing gum, now take off this attitude.

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve-Nuts ] ++
shut up
fck off man you pissin me off why you joined this forum anyways im just telling what i think about some players and then a idiot responds with a idiot comment and you are nr2 plz fck off if you dont agree with my opinion on zlatan/cassano/delpiero keep ya eyes on your own and we can keep it the same

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

fck off man you pissin me off why you joined this forum anyways im just telling what i think about some players and then a idiot responds with a idiot comment and you are nr2 plz fck off if you dont agree with my opinion on zlatan/cassano/delpiero keep ya eyes on your own and we can keep it the same
Just chill out, getting red and slamming on your keyboard is not healthy neiher for you nor for your keyboard.

Romano

May 22, 2004

I will use your words, don't tell me what to do or what not to do.

It is good you got rid of the chewing gum, now take off this attitude.
its born with me
if i give a comment to something you dont have to respond like a idiot with a stupid comment you dont have to respond with something that is completely useless or in MY words idiot.
if you want me to keep reacting this way please continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 277)