The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (312 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
his last few weeks were good and today he scores again maybe he will continue in this form you also dont have to describe dp as :
[old means no future] if thats so why do we still have nedved and thuram?
the only thing what i hear in here is : sell del piero sell him hes crap/old/lazy/shithead but rather having del piero then some 23year old teenager that hasn't grew up yet and that is constantly making fouls and getting send of because he thinks that hes the maestro
First of all we are talking about Mutu not Cassano
Secondly Mutu is about 26,
Thirdly a teenager is someone in their teens,
And finally i dont think that Mutu is a particularly dirty player, just a druggie

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve-Nuts ] ++

First of all we are talking about Mutu not Cassano
Secondly Mutu is about 26,
Thirdly a teenager is someone in their teens,
And finally i dont think that Mutu is a particularly dirty player, just a druggie
read the fcking thread name then talk back

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Stop arguing about del piero,
its pointless!
U know for sure we cant swap him in totti's roma for cassano
and even if we did his price would mach cassano's,
even beat it,
Roma need the money, they are not interested buying Del Piero.

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Stop arguing about del piero,
its pointless!
U know for sure we cant swap him in totti's roma for cassano
and even if we did his price would mach cassano's,
even beat it,
Roma need the money, they are not interested buying Del Piero.
finaly someone agrees :down:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its nonsence,
they want to free themselves from cassano's wage and even win some money on the way and a nice young player like mutu,
why on earth sould they interested paying DP wage and even pay the dif for the transfer?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think is very clear that if we get cassano, mutu will leave.

about cassano mutu trez and ibra... i think trezeguet and ibra will be staters...

and cassano will fight with DP for the bench and it will end when cassano dispatch totally DP for the first team...

i think it will be a natural cycle.

In other words,,, cassano´s signing will be the begining of the end of Del Piero.... but i think it has to be this way.

Romano

May 22, 2004
dunno i allways buy the shirt but i dont do any names on BUT if i do i want the original not the fake numbers and letters but my parents wont allow me to buy it from juvestore.com so i have to walk without a name and number :p

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
i think is very clear that if we get cassano, mutu will leave.

about cassano mutu trez and ibra... i think trezeguet and ibra will be staters...

and cassano will fight with DP for the bench and it will end when cassano dispatch totally DP for the first team...

i think it will be a natural cycle.

In other words,,, cassano´s signing will be the begining of the end of Del Piero .... but i think it has to be this way.
since 1998 you guys have been saying this :groan:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Cassano would be great. Gilardino would be wonderful, both would be PERFECT :D
mutu for cassano
trezequet/dp sell for Gilardino orgasmic!!

Gilardino Zlatan

Cassano

but this could only happen if we sign Gila this year on xchange of mutu+cash(obtained from treze's sell)
and cassano next year for free

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

since 1998 you guys have been saying this :groan:
but with cassanos buy, i think is inevitavly now.

I dont want dp to fall because i praise him so much but if cassano comes,,,, in the end the one leaving will be dp for sure. Of course it will be a process.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Juventus have reportedly made Roma an initial player plus cash offer in their bid to sign Antonio Cassano.

Director general Luciano Moggi is understood to have met with Giallorossi chief operating officer Rosella Sensi on Tuesday to start talks.

The Bianconeri are ready to hand over Adrian Mutu and £9m for the Italian international forward.

Moggi made contact at the request of Fabio Capello, who bossed the youngster during his time in the Italian capital.

Juve are also keen to wrap up the deal as soon as possible given that Inter and Real Madrid are also interested in the former Bari starlet.

The Stadio Olimpico side will now have to decide what to do with Cassano as his contract expires in 2006.

The club have already extended the contracts of Vincenzo Montella and Francesco Totti but an agreement with Cassano may be difficult.

The cost of keeping the 23-year-old would be high and it may make more sense to cash in on him, especially as they will now be paying Totti £7.5m-a-season.

It was believed that Juve would offer cash and Shabani Nonda to the Giallorossi but that now looks unlikely.

Reports in Italy today suggest that Nonda has failed a medical and therefore will not complete a summer move to Juve from Monaco.

Bayern Munich stopper Robert Kovac has passed his medical and he is set to be confirmed as a Juve player very soon.

Meanwhile, Olivier Kapo could be heading back to France. The winger has failed to settle in Turin since his move from Auxerre and Monaco are keen on his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 312)