The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (94 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
mine is: Henry - Adriano - Sheva

--Nedved---Emerson--Pizarro--Zambro

-------Chivu--Cannavaro--Nesta

......................Buffon

muwahahaha :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
OH MY GOD, FELLAZ CHECK THIS OUT!!

Cassano calls Real Madrid Saturday 8 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has taken the derby defeat badly and publicly invited Real Madrid to make an offer for him in the summer.

“Real Madrid fascinate me and this club is a dream for any football player,” he told television programme ‘TV7’. “If I continue along my own path, nothing is beyond my reach.”

This is certainly not the first time that the Italian international has hinted at his links with Real, but with contract renegotiations stalling and the 3-1 Rome derby defeat, it’s becoming an increasingly likely prospect.

“I would really love to have an overseas experience, as I’m not too fond of tactics and in Serie A you are forced to deal with them whether against a small or a big club.”

Cassano’s current deal expires in 2006 and if a new contract is not drawn up before the end of the season, Roma will be forced to sell the £15m rated youngster. Other sides said to be tracking his progress include Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona.

“We will see what happens in the future,” he continued. “In any case, my agent and I are evaluating every possibility. There are several overseas clubs who interest me, but Real Madrid are above the others.”

Madrid patron Florentino Perez had hinted that an initial approach had been made last year, but Cassano’s well-publicised personality clashes scuppered the deal. It is because of these problems that he is yet to play for the Azzurri under new Coach Marcello Lippi.

“I hope the call comes soon. I have spoken to Lippi a couple of times and he is a very honest person who says things to your face. I really admire that kind of man.”

The television interview concluded with Cassano asked to give an overview of his career so far, from the promise of a £20m move from Bari to his starring role at Euro 2004.

“I’d say I’ve done very well for myself. I am a bit of an over-the-top character, so I will always give myself a pat on the back as I believe in my own ability.”

As do Real Madrid.

-------------------------------------------
channel4.com

OMG I REALLY WANT CASSANO TO COME TO JUVE, I would die if he joined Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and or Barcelona!!! OMG!!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
forget about cassano , there is no chance of him coming to juve:(
No dont forget Cassano.. w8 and see, Capello will make him change his mind..

btw, Emerson said something like this last sommer (if im not wrong) but then he met with moggi and YEPP !!!

Forza Moggi & Capello !!!!

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
OH MY GOD, FELLAZ CHECK THIS OUT!!

Cassano calls Real Madrid Saturday 8 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has taken the derby defeat badly and publicly invited Real Madrid to make an offer for him in the summer.

“Real Madrid fascinate me and this club is a dream for any football player,” he told television programme ‘TV7’. “If I continue along my own path, nothing is beyond my reach.”

This is certainly not the first time that the Italian international has hinted at his links with Real, but with contract renegotiations stalling and the 3-1 Rome derby defeat, it’s becoming an increasingly likely prospect.

“I would really love to have an overseas experience, as I’m not too fond of tactics and in Serie A you are forced to deal with them whether against a small or a big club.”

Cassano’s current deal expires in 2006 and if a new contract is not drawn up before the end of the season, Roma will be forced to sell the £15m rated youngster. Other sides said to be tracking his progress include Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona.

“We will see what happens in the future,” he continued. “In any case, my agent and I are evaluating every possibility. There are several overseas clubs who interest me, but Real Madrid are above the others.”

Madrid patron Florentino Perez had hinted that an initial approach had been made last year, but Cassano’s well-publicised personality clashes scuppered the deal. It is because of these problems that he is yet to play for the Azzurri under new Coach Marcello Lippi.

“I hope the call comes soon. I have spoken to Lippi a couple of times and he is a very honest person who says things to your face. I really admire that kind of man.”

The television interview concluded with Cassano asked to give an overview of his career so far, from the promise of a £20m move from Bari to his starring role at Euro 2004.

“I’d say I’ve done very well for myself. I am a bit of an over-the-top character, so I will always give myself a pat on the back as I believe in my own ability.”

As do Real Madrid.

-------------------------------------------
channel4.com

OMG I REALLY WANT CASSANO TO COME TO JUVE, I would die if he joined Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and or Barcelona!!! OMG!!
I"m very disappointed cassano
I also really want cassano but he hate juve??
I want bojinov he like juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)