The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (304 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Its no secret that Cassano is a problematic kid, bad attitude and do things as he like (walk out from training, headbutt players) I can always feel where he is coming from. Kids around this age tends to be impatient, unable to express themselves well and always dont think of consequences.

I always believe players tend to mature when they are older eg Anelka, Beckham. Hence, he could be the world best sooner or later with his abundance of potential. Only time will tells.

I still think Bojinov is a better option unless we get Cassano cheap with his contract ending soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Roma and Juventus are about to renew their rivalry on the transfer market for Adrian Mutu.

The Romanian, recently sacked by Chelsea, will be available for nothing in May once his drug ban ends.

Reports in Italy today suggest that both giants are interested in the player who has already proved his worth in Serie A with Inter, Verona and Parma.

Juventus were already close to netting the forward in the summer but talks with Chelsea collapsed at the last minute.

They were again linked recently after Mutu changed agents, given that he is now represented by Alessandro Moggi – the son of Juventus director general Luciano Moggi.

However, it now seems that Roma are in pole position as Moggi junior could soon be handed a director role with the Giallorossi.

The capital club see Mutu as a valid, and cheaper, alternative than the enigmatic Antonio Cassano.

The latter may be sold, possibly to Juventus, given that talks over a new contract are seemingly problematic.

In other transfer whispers, the Turin giants have reportedly opened talks with Barcelona over the sale of Alessio Tacchinardi.

The Spaniards are keen on the midfielder and would like him as soon as the January transfer window opens.

If Juventus sell the former Atalanta player then they are likely to use the money received to net Udinese ace Marek Jankulovski.

- Channel4.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Inter May Use Van Der Meyde To Get Cassano
11/22/2004 12:44:00 PM
Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that AS Roma would like to sign Inter wing Andy Van der Meyde this January, with the key negotiating factor being the currently unhappy Antonio Cassano.
In-fact, the only way this deal could take-off is if Roma hand Inter Cassano, and in exchange receive the Dutch wing and around 15-20 million Euros.

At the same time the financially-torn Giallorosso club would have to off-load Delvecchio and Candela in order to maintain their current salary costs.

If this complicated deal is scrapped by the two sides, then Roma will attempt to sign Palermo’s Santana, who already played under Delneri at Chievo.

Just yesterday Palermo supremo Zamparini announced ‘Santana will go to Roma in January,’ although a confirmation of his words has not arrived from the Roma camp as of yet.

Source: goal.com

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
i think cassano to juve is strong odds
moggi is want mutu and taddei
two man is stongly linked roma
The time is became truth
i think when cassano to juve
it is time which new age of juve
he has incredible potencial
ronaldinho achieveing many things for barca
i think cassano can same style achieveing for juve
he has possible man will can that
cassano"s character problem is natually delete for juve
juve isn"t same level team with roma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 302)