The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (84 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
i am saying that roma won't sell him to other italian team, doesn't mean roma won't sell him aboard . :(

of course i love cassano comes to juve and hopefully, he will change his attitude in Turin . :cool:
I'm saying that Roma can't tolerate Cassano's behaviour. And even if Cassano is sold to teams outside Italy, I'm not sure if they will be able to control him. Rite ow Roma is trying to get over their financial difficulty. U r concerned bout Cassano's sale, while I'm focusing on Cassano's behaviour.

Agreed. He is still young and has a bright future ahead of him.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Havent you heard moggi ??? Cassano will not come to juve...
Moggi also said that we wouldn't make any signings after Emerson.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I'm saying that Roma can't tolerate Cassano's behaviour. And even if Cassano is sold to teams outside Italy, I'm not sure if they will be able to control him. Rite ow Roma is trying to get over their financial difficulty. U r concerned bout Cassano's sale, while I'm focusing on Cassano's behaviour.

Agreed. He is still young and has a bright future ahead of him.
:thumb::rofl:

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
cassano has so much talented and is a upgrade for any team. sure, he is a trouble-maker, but roma won't sell him if he is not so troublesome. everybody hope to have him and he will change his attitude, i hope too.

just like milan, they have rui costa already, but they still signed kaka.

kaka and cassano both are very talented and have bright future IMO.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i dont think that cassano will end up with juve, i mean you must never belive moggi, i think that moggi is preparing for another transfer which does not include cassano, but he can in some way or other benefit from the cassano situation, i dont know thats my feelin

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
cassano has so much talented and is a upgrade for any team. sure, he is a trouble-maker, but roma won't sell him if he is not so troublesome. everybody hope to have him and he will change his attitude, i hope too.

just like milan, they have rui costa already, but they still signed kaka.

kaka and cassano both are very talented and have bright future IMO.
when they signed Kaka, They didn't expect Kaka to take over Rui Costa position asap.Kaka didn't cost as much as Cassano.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Can somebody explain me why do we need Cassano so badly??? We have Zlatan, a much better option...
Well, I'm sure we do not want to rely on Del Piero for inspiration a few years down the road, and I'm also quite sure we do not have an actual replacement for Alex just yet. Maybe Chiumento, but I highly doubt it. But the reality is that the chances of getting Cassano are rather slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)