The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (308 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay, my apologies if I sounded like I was exaggerating your claims.

But IMO it's a pot just waiting to boil over

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
perhaps, i hope it doesnt, I really dont because i love cassano, but (and I hope you dont take any offense) but I really dont want him to leave, especially not to Juve.

(But the way, what does IMO mean?)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
sorry, IMO = in my opinion, There's also IMHO = in my humble opinion

I'm not offended at all; i mean if Juve were gonna sell a player, I'd hate for him to go to Inter or Roma

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey Nicole, last night Antonio called me and said that he is coming to Torino. And guess what, he will come wrapped in gift paper as a Christmas present for all Juventini

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Platini deserved it more IMO.
i'm sure the "3" of maldini in milan will be retired...i hope so for alex too...not only because of his great seasons with juve,also because he'd been here since he was 19 and he will end his career at juve...also he maybe reach to "the best goal scorer" of juve..so i think he desreved it.more than platini..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the 3 could be retired of course,and i'd like juve to retire del piero's number-if he didn't wear no.10.no football club in the world could do without a number 10,much less juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The #10 is not gonna be retired. They didn't do it for Platini, and as Desmond said, such an 'important number' is very unlikely to be retired

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
No Peace Between Delneri And Cassano
11/5/2004 3:16:00 PM

The rift between Gigi Delneri and Antonio Cassano seems still far away from being patched up as the young forward trained yet again with the reserves.
The Roma coach does not seem intentioned to call-up the former Bari player for Sunday’s game against Milan, despite having to play the match without in-form striker Vincenzo Montella who suffered an injury on Wednesday night during the Champions League encounter against Bayer Leverkusen.

For this reason, Delneri will field either Mido or Corvia alongside captain Francesco Totti as Cassano’s present and future seem far away from Roma.

Source: goal.com

NO PEACE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 306)