The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (33 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
selling cassano for a shitload of cash and getting tevez could prove the move of the season.
Yeah, lets not get ahead of ourselves Desmond. Tevez is not the first player to be named "the new Maradona", and he has proven nothing outside Argentina or the Olympics. I agree that he has immense potential, but just rmemmber what you were all saying about Mexes.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well,i said he could;)

besides don't think for a second that i've lost hope on mexes.he's played a couple of really good games this season and shown his old form on occasion,only a matter of time imo,he's taken a longer period to find his feet in serie a but he'll do well imo.

Tevez may not be the new Maradona(after all the next Pele-Diego-hasn't been doing too well at Porto either.) but he's better than anything i've seen compared to the legend.he could flop but i'd be very,very surprised.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
ehfvkfao i like your sig, Henry sometimes talks sense, too bad for Juve fans, that he is staying at Roma, why would he join Juve? Leave Roma for Juve, thats funny!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
why would he join Juve? Leave Roma for Juve, thats funny!
:rofl: yeah, what a howler eh?

As if anyone would want to join Juve from Roma :rolleyes: I mean take a look at Zebina, Emerson and Capello, look how crap they're doing

oh wait

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
trez maybe sell 2005 summer
he best score machine
but always injury

moggi recontact to him this summer

because that is block free price transfer <ex:davids>

trez out=cassano in

think cassano and zlatan

this duo joint is the strongest in world soccer
maggic+maggic creative+creative

your are mad. I choose trezequet over cassano 1000000 times

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

your are mad. I choose trezequet over cassano 1000000 times
you much mad better than me
moggi aleady try to sell trez this summer
but try is failed

barca said low price 13m euro around=barca use next year trez contact is over with juve

so moggi recontact trez
because block to trez become freeagent alike davids

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
cassano is not a foriegn mercenary like Zebina and Emerson.

and he is certainly not a traitor like Capello!

romanista for life, just like his friend totti!

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I will just give a short summary. Roma sells Cassano in the January market at 35M. The only ones who can buy and are interested are Juventus and Real.

Juventus offers Zalayeta and Le Grottaglie (=10M) + 20M cash. In order to recover expenses Juve sells remaining halves of Maresca, Miccoli and Chiellini to Fiorentina for 10M.

Real offers Solari + Samuel + money(how much?).

Cassano would rather go to Juve, because of Capello, Emerson, Zebina, but also because he would like to win something in his life.

xziz :D

from: http://www.sports.it/it/cmc/calcio/200445/cmc_74219.html

La Juve s'avvicina a Cassano
04 11 2004

La Juve si prende Cassano?
La Juve si prende Cassano? AP
Il prezzo è fissato: 35 milioni di euro. La Roma ha quindi deciso, Antonio Cassano sarà (possibilmente) venduto a gennaio.

La situazione comportamentale del genio di Bari Vecchia è ritenuta ormai ingestibile e il giocatore (che è sospettato di tenere un comportamento irritante appositamente per farsi cedere senza troppe storie) servirà per procurare il denaro necessario a limare ulteriormente il debito societario anche sul piano del risparmio salariale.

La Roma, e questo è comprovato, ha due interlocutori: la Juve e il Real Madrid. Inter, Milan e Chelsea da tempo si sono ritirate dalla corsa. E tra le due concorrenti rimaste, è la Juve di Fabio Capello (papà “adottivo” di Cassano) a occupare la pole position nel cuore del giocatore mentre è il Real l’interlocutore preferito della dirigenza giallorossa.

I madridisti si stanno già muovendo tramite gli intermediari di mercato. L’agente Fifa Turri è stato visto nelle stanze giallorosse: il Real – secondo le voci odierne - offrirebbe Solari e forse anche l’ex Samuel più soldi.

La Juve, invece, si muove in modo diverso. Non è dato sapere se vi siano contatti diretti tra Cassano e i bianconeri. Di certo c’è che la Juve potrebbe offrire 20 milioni di euro e – ed è questa la novità – il cartellino di Marcelo “Panteron” Zalayeta e di Nicola Legrottaglie per un valore globale di 10 milioni di euro.

Dietro le bizze del talento barese, si dice ormai da tempo, ci sarebbero le stuzzicanti proposte di Luciano Moggi. Prove o testimonianze di questo affare “nascosto” non ci risultano, ma il “si dice nell’ambiente” si fa di giorno in giorno sempre più convinto.

I bianconeri ammortizzerebbero la spesa lasciando definitivamente partire per Firenze Miccoli, Maresca e Chiellini, incamerando 10 milioni tondi tondi.

Cassano, si dice, vorrebbe la Juve. Soprattutto perché c’è l’unico allenatore-papà che lui abbia mai avuto, Fabio Capello, perché ci sono gli ex compagni Emerson e Zebina, perché a Torino si può vincere.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

Nicole, is Mancini a "foriegn mercenary"?

xziz :confused:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003

just wait till some big club throws the green bags at him, and we'll see how "romanista" he'll be :devil:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
kaizer, whatever are you jealous that Juve have never had a player like him?

and no Mancini is not a foriegn mercenary, has Mancini left on a free to the club willing to offer the most money? if that isnt a mercenary what is?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

and no Mancini is not a foriegn mercenary, has Mancini left on a free to the club willing to offer the most money? if that isnt a mercenary what is?
then, perhaps Cassano could be a national mercenary.

xziz :confused:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

The Emerson certanly isnt a mercenary, as Ral offered more money than we did. Milan offered more money than we did for Zebina.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't know if i want him.He is a very good player but it will take him several months to get used of turin.And IMO he will have fights with others from the first days.

P.M.and i don't want to see DP in the bench

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Lets Cassano go to R. Merdrid or anyhwhere, we dont want trouble boys in Delle Alphi....
You always use this same arguement. Weren't you also the guy who said no to Zlatan Ibrahimovic because he would cause us trouble? :rolleyes:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Andy, dont imagine things. I never said something against zlatan, i consider him a major achievement for the team. He will fly high

Respecting Cassano, i suspect Moggi knows enough to avoid the Bari boy....read:

Juve show Cassano caution
Posted by Alex | Football Italia

Juventus have again underlined their admiration for Antonio Cassano but have admitted they may not be able to afford him.

Many are expecting Cassano to leave Roma in the summer given his current contractual situation – his deal expires in 2006 – and his difficulties with new boss Gigi Del Neri.

The Old Lady of Italian football have been strongly associated with a summer swoop but they seem to have gently applied the brakes.

"Cassano is a player who everyone likes," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "He is a little champion who can do well anywhere.

"I would be lying if I said we were not keen on him but it isn’t possible to spend big anymore on one player."

The Italian international cost £20m in the summer of 2001 when the then 18-year-old left his hometown club Bari.

It is believed that Roma would like just as much for his sale and possibly even a little bit more.

However, Juventus would probably only offer that figure if they sacrificed a few big name players themselves at the end of the season.

Milan, Inter, Real Madrid and Chelsea have also been linked with the troubled capital forward.

Moggi then added that Alessandro Del Piero, a man who could in theory be replaced by Cassano, will end his career with Juventus.

The transfer chief also dismissed speculation that Marcelo Salas will return from his loan spell in January. "That is impossible," concluded Moggi. "He will remain with River Plate."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)