The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (243 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
What I can't stand is, even though Emerson is now with us, he and Zebina is still friendly towards Cassano. But little did I expect that Cassano actually get Collina to send off Emerson and he even smiled bout it!!!!!!

I don't believe that he actually do that. Juve don't need a player with a character like him.
I didn't make much of it. Players are friendly off the pitch and competitive on. Cassano was doing exactly what he'd do with another opponent in the same situation.

More telling, I thought, was that Juve ruled that game like the benevolent dictator. Now that was cool. All smiles, but hey -- in the end, we got all the points! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I didn't make much of it. Players are friendly off the pitch and competitive on. Cassano was doing exactly what he'd do with another opponent in the same situation.

More telling, I thought, was that Juve ruled that game like the benevolent dictator. Now that was cool. All smiles, but hey -- in the end, we got all the points! :D
I completely agree. It wasnt about Emerson going to Juve in the summer, it was about getting an advantage to your team. There's no conspiracy against Emerson there, he would have done the same to any player, and he should and as most players do. You do what you can for your team.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

What do you expect Cassano to do? Turn to the referee and get down on two knees begging Collina not to give Emerson the red? That's the kind of competitor Antonio is, using all methods to get under the skin of opponents.
I'm not a fan of overreacting and though I can understand what Cassano did the arrogant grin was unnecessary. He's a stupid prick and we don't need him.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
cassano was best player last year

miccoli is not same level with cassano

cassano no doubt galatico and superstar

are you hear real madrid want miccoli or bojinov???

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
Real Madrid don't sign good players, they sign famous players who can sell millions of shirts. Bojinov is an 18 year-old Bulgarian for crying out loud, and as much as it annoys me that players from smaller footballing nations don't get as much credit as those from bigger ones, that's the truth

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I completely agree. It wasnt about Emerson going to Juve in the summer, it was about getting an advantage to your team. There's no conspiracy against Emerson there, he would have done the same to any player, and he should and as most players do. You do what you can for your team.
Well I would do the same as well to help my team. Maybe I'm too concerned bout the other person's feelings. That explains my behaviour for wad Cassano did.

But still, that grin is totally unnecessary.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

cassano is better than miccoli but it's not the reason that we don't hear romours around miccoli going to real..
real want big names not the best.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
so how do u compare cassano n gilardino
Good question. I think the role they play, and how they execute it, are similar -- though Gila plays up front more as a pure striker. One of the glaring differences is really maturity on the pitch. All things considered, I'd take Gila on my team long before giving Cassano a look.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Who cares about who Real Madrid want? They have money to waste on their so called galacticos which is why they're interested in players like Gerrard, Totti, Cassano and so on. We don't have those kind of finances to spend on players who aren't needed, regardless of their class.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Good question. I think the role they play, and how they execute it, are similar -- though Gila plays up front more as a pure striker. One of the glaring differences is really maturity on the pitch. All things considered, I'd take Gila on my team long before giving Cassano a look.
Same here, I'd take Gilardino over Cassano any day of the week.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I can't say I agree. Even though Cassano has a hot temper and sometimes can be a bit unruly, he is actually proven on the world stage and in Serie A, while Gilardino has only had one good season under his belt. Cassano seems like a prick on the pitch when he plays against us, but that's only his style and competitiveness showing. I've said this plenty of times, Cassano, under the right enviornment, will improve his behaivor on and off the pitch. The Euro 2004 tournament and latter time with Capello at Roma is evidence for this. If you had a chance for such a player, it would be stupid to let a player of his calibre go for a lesser talent, IMO.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

The answer is "no"
i think he wants to come back..but he tries to show that he doesn't..don't forget he is playing for viola and miccoli knows the viola fans name juve as their main rival.so miccoli tries to hide his intrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 243)