The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (89 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Looks like you're right

Ljungberg Not Gay
08 January 2004

Footballer and Calvin Klein model Freddie Ljungberg has laughed off the frequent rumours about his sexuality saying that he is "not bothered" if people think he is gay.

In an interview with Piers Morgan for GQ magazine, Ljungberg said that he is not gay and that he and Sol Campbell laugh about the gossip their friendship attracts.

"Yeah, I can confirm that we`re not an item. We laugh about it, because we all know these rumours are rubbish," Ljungberg said.

"As I have always said, I know - and my family and friends know - that I am not gay.

"At the same time, if I have a gay following I don`t have a problem with that. It is a compliment.”

He went on to say that he was in two minds whether to accept the Calvin Klein campaign as it would affect his football carer.

"I`d done photo-shoots before but always with clothes on, I never even showed my arms. But the pictures are quite arty, so it`s OK.”

Ljungberg also said that because more people now recognise him he has to be careful about his sexual relationships as it can affect his performance on the football pitch.

"It was something that I noticed. I felt I wasn`t as aggressive as I should be on the pitch if I`d had sex the night before. So I stopped doing it.”
http://www.rainbownetwork.com/News/detail.asp?iData=19210&iCat=29&iChannel=2&nChannel=News

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

"I`d done photo-shoots before but always with clothes on, I never even showed my arms. But the pictures are quite arty, so it`s OK.”
i've seen his Calvin Klein ads in undies before.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah Bojinov was very impressive! only 18 too! maybe something to bring to Turin ;) But i don't say no to Cassano either..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
bojinov looks pretty exciting all right,but i won't place a definite verdict on him before i see more of him.after all it's only been two and a half months,plenty of time left to evaluate his potential.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The bastard overreacted to get Emerson sent off last night and then smiled about it :fero: I don't care how much skill he has, we don't need a character like him. I'd much rather sign Bojinov and leave him at Lecce to mature and when Del Piero doesn't have much more to offer he can make the move to Turin.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Cassano is without any doubt a great player, but he is arrogant and I hate him. We also have enough great strikers and if we can get Miccoli back this should be more than enough!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What I can't stand is, even though Emerson is now with us, he and Zebina is still friendly towards Cassano. But little did I expect that Cassano actually get Collina to send off Emerson and he even smiled bout it!!!!!!

I don't believe that he actually do that. Juve don't need a player with a character like him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
Cassano is without any doubt a great player, but he is arrogant and I hate him. We also have enough great strikers and if we can get Miccoli back this should be more than enough!!!
What if we don't want Miccoli back?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
The bastard overreacted to get Emerson sent off last night and then smiled about it :fero: I don't care how much skill he has, we don't need a character like him. I'd much rather sign Bojinov and leave him at Lecce to mature and when Del Piero doesn't have much more to offer he can make the move to Turin.
What do you expect Cassano to do? Turn to the referee and get down on two knees begging Collina not to give Emerson the red? That's the kind of competitor Antonio is, using all methods to get under the skin of opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)