The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (49 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I think Moggi is coming up with this story just to start problems in the Roman camp before the big battle.....
Moggi he will never pay big money on someone unless he is sure that he will deliver ... Cassano no !!! he does not suit Juve's discipline

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
But there is no room for him as long as Del Piero plays, and Del Piero has more to offer for maybe 2-3 seasons more. Buy a "new Cassano" instead, like Montolivo, a huge talent.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
But there is no room for him as long as Del Piero plays, and Del Piero has more to offer for maybe 2-3 seasons more. Buy a "new Cassano" instead, like Montolivo, a huge talent.
am dout that DP will play for 2-3 years and if he stays really he will not be DP of 90's sorry guys i admire DP but each person must has an end and the end of our star is near it's not just one game to judge him as in SENA we have to look to all of the sesson ....if we look to Nedy ...(last year and the one we lose the CL to milan) his play currently is inconsistante and a lot of examples not just him ... yes you could find others like R Baggio stay longers but he isn't helpfull that much....any way really am convinced a lot by Cassano and really we need one like him and if u let it to me ....i love to have De Rossi also ....any way mogii plz tell the truth once in ur life and i don't know i guess Zala or Trez could be involved coz for sure we will not pay a lot ...............

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

am dout that DP will play for 2-3 years and if he stays really he will not be DP of 90's sorry guys i admire DP but each person must has an end and the end of our star is near it's not just one game to judge him as in SENA we have to look to all of the sesson ....if we look to Nedy ...(last year and the one we lose the CL to milan) his play currently is inconsistante and a lot of examples not just him ... yes you could find others like R Baggio stay longers but he isn't helpfull that much....any way really am convinced a lot by Cassano and really we need one like him and if u let it to me ....i love to have De Rossi also ....any way mogii plz tell the truth once in ur life and i don't know i guess Zala or Trez could be involved coz for sure we will not pay a lot ...............
most of us will notice you here, even without those blue ink and bigger size .;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma Admit Cassano Could Leave At Season's End
10/25/2004 1:07:00 PM

AS Roma general manager Franco Baldini was not very clear when asked whether there was a risk that Antonio Cassano could leave AS Roma at the end of the season.

“I confirm that Cassano is not on the market. We are trying to extend his contract. However it seems many people think this isn’t our wish, but instead it is,” he said, before opening to a possible sale.

“The talks with the player and his agent are open and very complicated, nobody can exclude that in June, or even before he might be sold, because one can’t exclude anything. What I can exclude is a desire on behalf of the club to sell him,” he added.

The one thing that Baldini did make clear was that if Cassano is sold, it won’t be for financial reasons.

“This summer we were able to resolve most of our financial problems, so it won’t be for money,” were Baldini’s words.

Roma rivals Juventus are the main candidates to sign Cassano if the Bari born player ends up leaving the Italian capital.

AC Milan and Real Madrid have also shown an interest in the Italian starlet.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
from: http://www.sportitalia.com/home/pag...ort_Lng4_Spo22_Evt6873_Sto651473_Sitspi.shtml

Roma, cessioni inevitabili
Roma needs to sell

Basically ASRoma Board has approved the 2004 budget with 66.8 million deficit, down from 115.3 of 2003. Income is down of 21% from the previous year. The club needs to sell some of the players to survive. Summary by xziz :cool:

[26/10/04] - Il collegio sindacale della A.S. Roma nella relazione all'assemblea per l'approvazione del bilancio al 30 giugno scorso ha segnalato che "la società dovrà vendere alcuni calciatori per agevolare il raggiungimento del presupposto della continuità aziendale".

Infatti il bilancio si è chiuso con una perdita netta pari a 68,8 milioni di euro. Il deficit, comunque inferiore alla stagione precedenti (115,5 milioni di euro nel 2003), resta però ancora elevato soprattutto se rapportato al valore di produzione consolidato, che inevitabilmente è sceso del 21% rispetto alla scorsa stagione, e al patrimonio netto, ora 39,97 milioni. La società di Sensi al 30 giugno aveva ben 250 milioni di debiti lordi, di cui 151,8 milioni con il fisco, 66,6 di liquidità e 19 di debiti verso i calciatori e i dipendenti per stipendi arretrati.

I tre sindaci, Giorgio Plasciano, Giorgio Bovi e Aldo Filippini, hanno segnalato che "i dati revisionali per l'esercizio 2004-2005 evidenziano il perdurare di una situazione di non equilibrio finanziario, pur se in evidente miglioramento. Il collegio sindacale, in considerazione dell'inferiore sottoscrizione dell'aumento di capitale deliberato il 22 aprile 2004 rispetto alle aspettative, e della eccessiva rigidità del costo del lavoro, non più coerente con la crisi generale nella quale versa l'intero settore di riferimento, ritiene necessario proseguire nell'adozione di iniziative finalizzate al reperimento di adeguate risorse finanziarie".

La conseguenza di tutto ciò per il collegio sindacale è la necessita di operare la cessione di alcuni giocatori al fine di agevolare il raggiungimento del presupposto della continuità aziendale. Il collegio sindacale ha approvato il bilancio attendendo però di conoscere l'orientamento degli amministratori per ridurre il disavanzo della società

Eurosport - Vittorio Campanile

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
i love cassano to come here....but, will roma continue to let their players to go to their most hated rival ?? i doubt.
the point is to give them no choice but to accept our offer ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
lets give them 1/2 of miccoli + 10m euro for cassano
I doubt Cassano would be that cheap. Cassano is such a brilliant player, I think Roma would have set a price of 22 mliion pounds for him.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

the point is to give them no choice but to accept our offer ;)

i hope so :extatic:

it happens only if cassano wants to leave and juve is the only team he wants to join, just like Emerson's situation.:dazed:

will it become true ??? Never say no. :cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

We r not Chelsea.........

I would like Juventus to win the CL more than anything else.
me too.

i just want 2003 Cl's wound to be healed.

and it will be healed only when i see us holding the damn trophy!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
This talk about Cassano is bullshit imo. We don't have 20-30m to spend on a position that we have covered. If we didn't just buy Ibrahimovic then sure, Antonio is a great player and I'd love to have someone of his class in our squad, but Trez, DP, Cassano and Zlatan is overkill. I'll probably get alot of stick for this, but I hope that Moggi is just talking shite like he was when he said we could get Vieri.
Well, to start with, your absolutely right about the attack being overkill. But its pretty obvious to me, that if Cassano comes, either Dp or Trez will be sacrificed, maybe Miccoli, if we're lucky. Having said that, i dont think it would cost us an exorbitant 20-30 mil. The way i see it, would be like musical chairs, Juve will let Milan have Gila, and in return, Milan will lower or not offer a bid for Cassano, which means he wont be heading anywhere but Turin. There dont seem to be any other honest contenders besides these two teams anyway. Of course, there's a third scenario, where Moggi is just playing mind games, and trying to ruffle a few feathers, and unsettle the immature Cassano before his trip to the Delle Alpi which can only worsen relations between him and the Gilarossi.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Well, to start with, your absolutely right about the attack being overkill. But its pretty obvious to me, that if Cassano comes, either Dp or Trez will be sacrificed, maybe Miccoli, if we're lucky. Having said that, i dont think it would cost us an exorbitant 20-30 mil. The way i see it, would be like musical chairs, Juve will let Milan have Gila, and in return, Milan will lower or not offer a bid for Cassano, which means he wont be heading anywhere but Turin . There dont seem to be any other honest contenders besides these two teams anyway. Of course, there's a third scenario, where Moggi is just playing mind games, and trying to ruffle a few feathers, and unsettle the immature Cassano before his trip to the Delle Alpi which can only worsen relations between him and the Gilarossi.

I said that comment actually a few posts ago. Atleast I know that I am not the only one who thinks this way. :D

Your 3rd scenario is not just a possibilty. It is fact, but now, it also means that they are going to sell even more tickets for the Derby di Capello! :greedy: Take a look at it from a financial point of view. The number of tickets sold will be one step closer to purchasing him

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zlatan, that's what I think too, but maybe it's easier to get Gilardino. But Tevez is just fine by me too^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)