The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (136 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Remember Cassano before Euro 2004 Stu? His attitude at that time was very good, as his relationship with Capello was growing stronger, and it seemed like the two got along with each other well (after some minor scuffles earlier in the season). With the Azzurri he was angelic, which leads me to believe under the right atmosphere and players around him he will develop a better attitude. With Capello as coach, and players like Thuram, Emerson, and Fabio Cannavaro, they won't let Cassano run a muck like at Roma. So I can guarantee you that Cassano would settle down at Juve.
I'm sure he'd improve, but even so, how is Capello supposed to make Trezeguet, Cassano, Ibrahimovic and Del Piero happy at the same time? Can't happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I'm sure he'd improve, but even so, how is Capello supposed to make Trezeguet, Cassano, Ibrahimovic and Del Piero happy at the same time? Can't happen.
Well not everybody can be happy at the same time in football. And that really doesn't matter. We obviously know who will be sitting on the bench if this situation occurs (Del Piero).

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think DP can leave and we get Cassano coz Trez contributes more than DP to Juve's attack. Besides, Trez is younger, so it makes sense. Its time for DP to go. Bring Cassano n we'll have Ibra and Cassano upfront.
I'm not saying we should get rid of DP, Just that its time for him to let go of the starting striker, they can all rotate, we have plenty of games to play.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
After going on a four-day binge, drinking cheap American beer and eating c-grade Mexican tacos, Franco Sensi retired to the bathroom and took an hour-long Cassano.

Dec 27, 2003
It is funny how everybody here talks as if Cassano was already a Juve player, when all that happened is that Moggi made a compliment about the guy, as did Ancelotti a few days later. The only hypothesis atm is that Juve and Milan will at some point engage in a fight to enlist him, and going by both teams' spending philosophies, I'd say there are more chances for him to join Milan, if the latter are really interested in him.

Also, I don't like all the Roma bashing that is taking place here. Rome is different from Milan and Turin, in that it is the most beautiful city in the world, while the latter are semi shitholes by Italian standards. As a Northerner, I envy the sweet farniente that they enjoy in the capital, and I am aware that this gives young people with loads of money a greater chance to lead a dissolute life. However, make no mistake : the number 1 reason why Cassano behaves like that is because he is a man whose quintessential talent is inversely proportional to his social skills. A prick will remain a prick, whether in Rome, Turin or Caltanissetta. Perhaps the gobbi should be reminded how Platini made it a tradition to skip training sessions because he considered them useless.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
good points kaiser:)

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Perhaps the gobbi should be reminded how Platini made it a tradition to skip training sessions because he considered them useless.
well yes,but firstly platini never was the spoilt brat cassano is,and cassano didn't have nearly as much talent as platini to render training sessions useless.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
hmm IMO Cassano can and WILL change if he changes club.. and i hope he will join Juve.. :D

and maybe cassano is doing this because he wants to leave roma..
if i were in his shoes,i wouldn't like to leave my second house.

he should feel like in home when he is in olympico

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
good points kaiser:)

well yes,but firstly platini never was the spoilt brat cassano is,and cassano didn't have nearly as much talent as platini to render training sessions useless.
I wouldn't be so categorical. At 22, Platini was just a promising youngster at Saint-Étienne. I personally see Cassano as the finest talent Italian football has produced in many years. Not that I want to take all the credit for it, but I've been saying this since 1999.

May 4, 2004

I wouldn't be so categorical. At 22, Platini was just a promising youngster at Saint-Étienne. I personally see Cassano as the finest talent Italian football has produced in many years. Not that I want to take all the credit for it, but I've been saying this since 1999.
will u still say that when he joins Juve ? :p

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Where was Cassano 5 years ago?

Was he already with Roma?

I personally see Gilardino having more potential.

Dec 27, 2003
He was at Bari, and in his serie A debut against Inter, at just 17, he controlled a long ball with an aerial back-heel, ran 30 meters while toying with two or three defenders in the process, made the keeper sit down with a delicious feint and softly netted the ball in. After seeing that I immediately enquired about this unknown kid and found out he was born on July 11th 1982, i.e. the day after Italy's triumph in the Spanish Mundial. There was no more doubt about it : a new messiah had arrived.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was at Bari, and in his serie A debut against Inter, at just 17, he controlled a long ball with an aerial back-heel, ran 30 meters while toying with two or three defenders in the process, made the keeper sit down with a delicious feint and softly netted the ball in. After seeing that I immediately enquired about this unknown kid and found out he was born on July 11th 1982, i.e. the day after Italy's triumph in the Spanish Mundial. There was no more doubt about it : a new messiah had arrived.
How touching? :touched: :D

But we shall see how this new "messiah" turns out. Just don't let him go to England.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Oh bravo, Mr. Keats. You deify this lump of shit because he has a good nose for goal? Take a cold shower and get over yourself. New messiah? I shit Cassano each morning around 8:00.

Dec 27, 2003
Maybe had you read my previous posts you'd have noted how I did condemn his personality, Paduan'? Especially the part where I say that he needs to be reminded how life used to be for him as a kid. Nonetheless, the fact is that Cassano belongs to a category of players whose "genio" is too big to be diminished by their "sregolatezza".

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #399
    just stop writing about a possible depature of Del Piero,
    DEL PIERO is the most important man for JUVE, not only on the pitch...

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Maybe had you read my previous posts you'd have noted how I did condemn his personality, Paduan'? Especially the part where I say that he needs to be reminded how life used to be for him as a kid. Nonetheless, the fact is that Cassano belongs to a category of players whose "genio" is too big to be diminished by their "sregolatezza".
    OK, but Cassano runs the risk of never truly fulfilling his potential. He could be the Marco Zamboni of Roma. Cassano has great talent, but Gilardino is producing so much more right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)