The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (50 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
but if you're wrong, there's no way for me to do anything, since he might join us in 10 years time :(

you cheated me, you bastard! :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
He is too expensive for our actual budget......

yes but moggi isent stupied.. i read something about moggi will give 2 mill € + gasbarroni + half of Sculli (to palermo), to get full ownership of Luca Toni(from Palermo), AND then use Toni in the Cassano transfer, because Del Neri(roma coach) is a big "fan" of Toni... :)

moggi is smart, he will do something good.. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Juve target Cassano swoop
Friday 8 October, 2004

Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi is planning to make Antonio Cassano his next big signing.

The youngster’s future at Roma is uncertain and the Bianconeri official hasn’t hidden his admiration for the international.

"He is an exceptional talent who I really like," Moggi told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

"I know that I could help him. But if he came here then he would have to make changes to his life.

"He would need to abide by our rules but our rules are in place to help Juventus be successful."

A proposed swoop for the 22-year-old wouldn’t be easy for the Turin giants given their frosty relationship with Roma.

Relations between the two clubs were tested even further in the summer after Fabio Capello, Emerson and Jonathan Zebina all left for the Giallorossi’s deadly rivals.

However, Moggi insists that he’s made peace with Roma President Franco Sensi after years of clashes.

"The war is over," he continued. "People often put us against each other in the past because this is a naughty world which we live in."

Moggi concluded by revealing his objectives for the season ahead. "I would like to win the Champions’ League and dedicate it to the Agnelli family," he added.

"Winning the championship wouldn’t be bad either even if Milan and Inter are tough rivals."

Meanwhile, boss Capello has revealed that the club were planning a summer swoop for Didier Drogba.

"If David Trezeguet left then we were looking at Drogba even if he would have taken some time to settle in Italy," stated the tactician.

The striker, who impressed many at Marseille last term, joined Chelsea instead for a massive £24m.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Ill prefer Cassano over them both, Cassano and Zlatan, if it happens then it will go into history as the best striker duo in all time, im sure they would win alot with Juve!!!, they would be perfect together.

Jul 28, 2002
apart from the fact they are not big goalscorer, more like scorers of spectacular goals.

sorry emo but they wouldnt be the best of all time, bloody good, but not the best.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
apart from the fact they are not big goalscorer, more like scorers of spectacular goals.

sorry emo but they wouldnt be the best of all time, bloody good, but not the best.
Its very simple "john", just look at the extreme qualities zlatan has and his potential, and read what Nedved said about him in training. He is also young, so just imagine. Cassano no need to comment, he is one of a kind.

But since you obviously know a better duo then mention it!!

Jul 28, 2002
a better duo that exists??

raul/ronaldo??

henry/reyes??

or imaginary like z and cas.......henry/rvn or henry/adriano

and lets jus get this straight, im not criticising ability, so no need to back up with comments from neddy...i kno cass is talented.

but imo z and cass are not out and out big goalscorers who will win capocanieri

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Cassano will get to Juventus. :cool:

I hope he will get here in the summer. :cheesy:

In the January transfer he could not play Champions with Juventus because he has been listed with Roma.

Roma will go down the drain during this season. Cassano needs a bath of humility before he gets to Juve. He needs to realize how lucky he is having beeing chosen to play in Juventus. This is a honour that real champions have shared (Platini, Del Piero, Zidane, Nedved). This is the place where he can actually win something in his career. This is the place that will consacrate him as Golden Ball.

xziz :fero:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Hi Nicole, since you are Cassano's girlfriend and also our friend, could you put in a good word for us?

Please tell Antonio not to go to Milan and to come to Juventus instead. Tell Antonio that we are nice people and we will treat him better than Milan.

xziz :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)