The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (147 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

glad you realize this.
btw I did type wrong about the captain, but of course I do realize that a no 10 doesn't need to be a captain.
However you do know that no 10 represents something in football ,right? Do you want a spoiled kid as your fav teams' no 10? For me it's a big no.
For me its a big YES... because he will change from a talented spoiled kid to a big talentet STAR if he joins us...!

btw yes i know what no10 represents...!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Cassano have a big future and is a great player and will be great have a player like him in the team.

But respect Del Piero, he is in the list of the best player in juve history and HE NOW IS US NUMBER 10

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I never believed that Cassano would join us, I don't now either. But the way capello has been playing the press makes me start to think a bit. To me it seems like Capello is sending a message to Cassano to leave Roma and Join Juve.

If this is true, and Cassano moves! Then we'll definately begin the new Juve Era, with Zlatan-Cassano upfront. They suit each other well. Just tell Zlatan to pass the ball more often!

Anyhow, about cassano's attitudes! U think its his tactic to get himself sold to let say...ehm...Juventus! :D:D Him and Capello are playing dramatic stuff :angel::angel:

Hahahah, but no I don't see him as our captain, but no.10 can be his...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I never believed that Cassano would join us, I don't now either. But the way capello has been playing the press makes me start to think a bit. To me it seems like Capello is sending a message to Cassano to leave Roma and Join Juve.

If this is true, and Cassano moves! Then we'll definately begin the new Juve Era, with Zlatan-Cassano upfront. They suit each other well. Just tell Zlatan to pass the ball more often!

Anyhow, about cassano's attitudes! U think its his tactic to get himself sold to let say...ehm...Juventus! :D:D Him and Capello are playing dramatic stuff :angel::angel:

Agreed.:cheesy:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Finally one who is thinking the same way i do :) :)

and no not our captian, and YES no10 would be NICE :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Same here Gray. Actually maybe the best thing is for Moggi to say nothing. :D
Agree... because then we wouldent know what will happend, he never says the truth...!

sooo, im sure that Cassano will Join Juve.. January or Summer...! :D

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Zambrotta Gives Cassano Career Advice
10/7/2004 12:27:00 PM

Juventus Gianluca Zambrotta has told Antonio Cassano to leave Roma.
The young prodigy is not enjoying the best of times at the Olimpico, and was recently left out of the side.

"I think the best thing for Cassano would be to leave," Zambrotta said. "Roma don’t seem to be the ideal club for him."

www.goal.com

================================================

Dun, DUN, DUN!

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
That's the english version. The real version in Italian is more towards this column.

===================================================
Zambrotta: "Cassano vieni da noi" (C.d.Sport)
07/10/2004 13.00.00

Dal ritiro della nazionale il centrocampista bianconero chiama Cassano a Torino.
Antonio Cassano fa sempre parlare di se. Soprattutto in questo ultimo periodo il giocatore e bersagliato dalle critiche per le sue ormai famose “cassanate” e anche il pubblico di Roma inizia a contestarlo. Il suo compagno in nazionale Zambrotta, nonostante un carattere completamente diverso dal “genio” romanista ha parole di stima verso il giocatore: “Antonio è una persona squisita, dico sul serio. E’ un ragazzo ‘matto’ nei comportamenti ma si capisce subito che è pronto a darti il cuore se è necessario”.

Zambrotta poi invita il giocatore ad andare a Torino: “Io penso che Roma non sia più il posto per lui. Io credo che, per quello che sento e leggo e vedo, abbia ragione Fascetti: Cassano deve andare via…”.

Zambrotta poi parla, coinvolgendo anche il Milan, dell’organizzazione in casa bianconera: “Una società è come una famiglia, è fondamentale nella maturazione soprattutto di un giovane. La Juve per esempio non accetta certi eccessi. Bisogna rigare dritto, altrimenti vieni messo in un angolo. Per quello che so, di sicuro noi e il Milan abbiamo un’organizzazione così concepita”.

Infine il giocatore torna a parlare di Cassano: “Ribadisco. Ho l’impressione che debba andare via da Roma per riuscire a maturare. Gli ci vorrebbe Moggi? Beh, non so se il direttore con Antonio ce la farebbe…”

=================================================

"Cassano vieni da noi" basically means, Cassano, come to us!
If you understand Italian, you can see that Zambrotta clearly wants him there and even gives him specific reasons why he should come.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I really feel Cassano will be ours, I don't know if it will be in january or in the summer of maybe even later. It'll only be a matter of time though..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
I really feel Cassano will be ours, I don't know if it will be in january or in the summer of maybe even later. It'll only be a matter of time though..
bold prediction Dom, we'll see how it goes mate :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I love all these rumours about getting players in Jan like Morientes, Cassano, Mutu...

When's the last time Juve signed a "big" players in the Jan mercato?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)