The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (147 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I can see the signs, but we most not expect it, because disappointed will be big if he doesnt come. Its talk about Juve wanting Mutu in January, that would kill the Cassano rumour. But it can also be a smokescreen.

I just hope the club sees that Del Piero is over the top, and therefore would like Cassano. Its up to Capello though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
I can see the signs, but we most not expect it, because disappointed will be big if he doesnt come. Its talk about Juve wanting Mutu in January, that would kill the Cassano rumour. But it can also be a smokescreen.

I just hope the club sees that Del Piero is over the top, and therefore would like Cassano. Its up to Capello though.
Agree.. Imo IF DP cant be back to he's BEST this season, then i hope we sign Cassano and hand him the no10 shirt...

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
The problem is the financial part, its unlikely that Juve will use much more money on a striker after just used alot on Zlatan, and its unlikely that Roma will sell Cassano, it was a ****ing hell to get Emerson, then imagine Cassano :frown:

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

who said that he will have the same attitude at Juve, being coached by Capello ? ? ? ? ?
well, he was under Cappelo for 2-3 years, and he still acts like a spoiled kid.
I can't imagine him being the number 10 and wearing the captain armband.I can't see him negotiate with referee with cool head.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

well, he was under Cappelo for 2-3 years, and he still acts like a spoiled kid.
I can't imagine him being the number 10 and wearing the captain armband.I can't see him negotiate with referee with cool head.
hmmm sooo when a player got the no10 he HAS TO BE THE CAPTAIN?

cool dident know THAT belmont...

btw, how come Maldini is captain for milan, he isent the one waring the no10 shirt... AND why the hell is Zanetti inter's captain when he has the no4 shirt and not 10...

btw. Forza Juve Forza Moggi Forza Capello Forza Cassano :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@J_K: Alucard Belmont didn't mean that the player with the no. 10 was given the captain's armband, he meant that he can't see Cassano getting either the number 10 or the captaincy.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
btw any1 saw cassano when he was substituted x inter match for mido?? he seemed very angry and he didnt shake hands with mido :(

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
@J_K: Alucard Belmont didn't mean that the player with the no. 10 was given the captain's armband, he meant that he can't see Cassano getting either the number 10 or the captaincy.
no thís he dident said OR he said AND...

but **** it.. anyway thats he's opinien...

IMO Cassano is Welcome'd in Juve..

Forza Moggi !

Oct 1, 2002

no thís he dident said OR he said AND...

but **** it.. anyway thats he's opinien...

IMO Cassano is Welcome'd in Juve..

Forza Moggi !

glad you realize this.
btw I did type wrong about the captain, but of course I do realize that a no 10 doesn't need to be a captain.
However you do know that no 10 represents something in football ,right? Do you want a spoiled kid as your fav teams' no 10? For me it's a big no.

kweku

Jul 20, 2002

Agree.. Imo IF DP cant be back to he's BEST this season, then i hope we sign Cassano and hand him the no10 shirt...
This is what we have been hoping for the last 6 years, it time to stop praying. Del piero isnt better than this and a wonderful goal against Real madrid doesn´t change this facts!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
del neri's making a bold move in subbing him,i can forsee alot of friction between them in future.
Del Neri is doing what's necessary. This could degrade into the situation Inter had last season with Vieri. But certainly Voller's tactics (or lack thereof) were a recipe for ruin. Del Neri needs to take some kind of stand to establish some order and some sense of the team coming before any individual desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)