The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (302 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zalayeta ] ++
Why should they buy a new striker? We have zalayeta

Cassano is ****ing aggresive. When he was mad, he raped a girl in rome.
Don't remember that one. I presume he would get punished for it though, which never happened I am sure of that.

Btw, do you mean mad as in angry or as in completely insane?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Why should they buy a new striker? We have zalayeta

Cassano is ****ing aggresive. When he was mad, he raped a girl in rome.
u r convinced tht Zalayeta is a soccer player?

else then the goal in quarter final x barca,, he is crap.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
burkuss.. there are more important things that come before talent.. Ethics and morals.. which cassano lacks very badly.. how could you accept such an ugly (the essence, I mean), arrogant, spoiled, unbehaved kid like cassano.. this type of players have only one thing to add to any team.. "TROUBLE"..

Same said for Zlatan.....as I said....Cap will get him in order.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Thats terrible to hear... but were all not like that (Italians I mean)
Yeah I know that. But certainly the Italian night life circuit is like that. Or maybe I just went to bad clubs :D

It wasnt physical torture or something, just dont touch me dammit! :D

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
no,but never say never... ;)
That didnt even make sense.

++ [ originally posted by Mr Gol ] ++
That's awful River, I hope your friends were very close by at the time?
Sure but they were getting the same treatment :D

They were probably getting annoyed with our accents :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Why would I want to go to some industrial city with absolutely nothing appealing except a half empty stadium? :D
It'll be less embarassing for him when he stroms off the field! :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Why would I want to go to some industrial city with absolutely nothing appealing except a half empty stadium? :D
You have obviously never seen Torino. It is a beautiful city with much to see. I can't really speak as to your rape prospects though. I guess that could happen anywhere on earth.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
So you look and behave that cheap?, no offense though.
What's that supposed to mean? I hope you're not one of these people who think women bring that kind of shit on themselves. :fero:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Capello was also asked to comment on Roma’s Antonio Cassano, after the player didn’t agree with the decision to substitute him against Inter last night.

"There is a strong bond between us," explained Capello. "I’ve tried a number of things in the past but I think things are improving. Sometimes I used a stick and others a carrot, like a father treats a son."

Courtesy of Channel4

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Capello was also asked to comment on Roma’s Antonio Cassano, after the player didn’t agree with the decision to substitute him against Inter last night.

"There is a strong bond between us," explained Capello. "I’ve tried a number of things in the past but I think things are improving. Sometimes I used a stick and others a carrot, like a father treats a son.

"He needs help because he is a great talent. The people who jeered him at the Stadio Olimpico last night should think again."

Cassano, dropped from the Italy set-up, has had a tough start to the season and the fans seem tired of his attitude. So could the youngster be set for a summer exit? "He’ll decide what to do and where to go," concluded Capello.

Im lovin' IT...

Cassano will join us.. w8&see !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 300)