The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (222 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jun 15, 2004
I wasnt really talking about people who dont have decent local teams. I mean people from london who support Man Utd, people from Manchester who support Juventus, people from Milan who support Real Madrid and so on. (also works with smaller teams:D)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Same here. That's why I always supported Ajax. But then in the period 1995-1997 Ajax kept playing Juventus, and I thought they were incredible (yes, that they always battered Ajax might influence it). But I had always thought that Milan was the team who won EVERYTHING in Italy. Call me a good-weather team or whatever you want, but that I became a Juve fan was purely a coincidence.

And, River, you must have a great story ending up at a Juventus forum, but mine is probably considerably cooler.

Me and some friends always made jokes about the Champions League theme lyrics' language. At some point a guy just used Google and started searching. After a very long time we ended up here. Of course we instantly started singing with the volume on maximum before heading to the pub to celebrate (edit: which are open past 11 btw, see PS). It still makes me laugh every time I think of it.

And PS You English are quite weird worshipping Dutch. I came to England for Reading this summer and everyone loved us for no reason.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Same here. That's why I always supported Ajax. But then in the period 1995-1997 Ajax kept playing Juventus, and I thought they were incredible (yes, that they always battered Ajax might influence it). But I had always thought that Milan was the team who won EVERYTHING in Italy. Call me a good-weather team or whatever you want, but that I became a Juve fan was purely a coincidence.
i remember the juve-ajax games too,they were just awesome:cool:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

i remember the juve-ajax games too,they were just awesome:cool:
that was the time when I started supporting Juventus, it was when they lost against Ajax... Naturally everybody else here supported Ajax (Litmanen played there) :touched::cool:

May 4, 2004
wow i just translated it.. its cool.. hope he joins and becomes the NEW No10 !

heres a BAD translaten :

Cassano, here because it will be Juve
21 09 2004

Grace Black
According to Gigi Buffon , porter of the national Juventus and?Alla fine the accounts will return also for Cassano, struck or less, the portierone of the Juve, its has said on Old the romanista Barium genius. And it is not a case.

One does not know if this is disinterested or profetica un?opinione. Yes because, every day that passes, the voice of a possible passage of Antonio Cassano to the Juve seems more and more reasonable.

Behind the bizze of the from Bari talent, it is said by now from some week, would be the stimulating proposals of Luciano Moggi . Tests or testimonies of this transaction?nascosto? they do not turn out to us, but the?si says nell?ambiente? it is made of day in more and more convinced day.

Buffon, than of the Juve is a flag, has been expressed with conviction on Cassano: a champion can cross a period of clouding but to the end for he, like for the other great soccers player, he is worth the speech of the time. After nine months , they are convinced that its budget will be positive '.

Between nine months, that is to fine championship, Cassano it will have its beautiful problems because it will have (or want) to deal its contractual extension with the Rome since its due date in giallorosso given 2006.

The trial of strength already is primed for a long time: Antonio wants a substantial increase of engages (and for substantial s?intende something neighbor to the emolumenti of Totti) and above all he wants consideration and one risen of?intoccabilità? that it is granted to the flags.

To the Rome s?è still understood what it will not be made: the moneies ce are some but too many and to aim 2005 will not be from centering the Uefa licence for l?accesso to the European goblets. Licence that will be the much most difficult one to earn since the economic parameters will be very more rigid regarding 2004.

To the Juve, instead, they are already thinking next to after the Piero : the bianconero captain has for a long time inforcato a decreasing phase of the career and more and more often he knows l?amarezza of the park bench and the accidents. Sign that soon will be need of a new number 10: Luciano Moggi and?papà? Fabio Hat knows already who to choose. And even to parameter zero.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
No, not Cassano. He is a good player, but I hate him. He is at Roma and is as arrogant as Totti!!!!
yes he is a little arrogant, but who isent :p i mean, zlatan is too..
but i really believe that Capello can change him if he joins Juve..
Damn, that would be a dream come true... !

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

How did you pick Juve? You picked them because they are good, and successful. You didnt pick them because they have a nice chairman and good fans :rolleyes:
3rd generation supporter.

My grandmother supports them and has done so since the 40's, my mother has been supporting them since the 60's and I've done the same since the late 70's. I followed them greatly in the late 70's and early 80's when my grandparents were still here, and they would get the Gazzetta and the Corriere dello sport newspapers here in Rhode Island in an area called Federal Hill. Once they left/passed away, I started to lose interest, but with the advent of the internet and satellite TV, I was able to renew my interest again. I still have those old Pannini sticker books from the late 70's that had all the Italian football stars of that era.

Oh yeah, one more thing. We must get Cassano if he's available. No questions asked.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

yes he is a little arrogant, but who isent :p i mean, zlatan is too..
but i really believe that Capello can change him if he joins Juve..
Damn, that would be a dream come true... !
J_K, whazup with your sig? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)