The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (314 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
River, you find it unclassy if we support a "drugged team who always win", but your saying first that you supported "your local team", Chelsea, a team who sell their ass to the dirty money of the russian maffia...how classy...and now you support Man United.. a"small team", right?...who hasnt won anything, probably...
BTW, many of us support Juventus before she became the superteam of the Lippi era...im a a third generation juventino and im very proud of it...and i will support her also if we were relegated to serie B...people who changes team because they are classy or unclassy doesnt seems real supporters to me....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

First of all i never said anything about any of that :D I was just saying that it is 'cooler' to support smaller teams and you will also be taken more seriously.
All this is irrelevent to me however as I support my local club and i think everyone should support their local club. Seems silly to say live in London and support Manchester United etc. And I know alot of you dudes support Juve and arent from Italy, I cant say I understand that. How did you pick Juve? You picked them because they are good, and successful. You didnt pick them because they have a nice chairman and good fans :rolleyes:
Well First of all I support Juve because I like their style both on and off the pitch!
If I were to choose because they are the best team in Italy why not just get it all and support Real cause they are the most succesfull club in the world they have more championchips than Juve does and they are also have more CL titles but I still support Juve! When we were at 7th place in 99 I still supported Juve
ohh and If you mention it the football at my country is boring and the club that I like it`s style the most is Juve!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Sure but how many fans here really have your story? Its just rich to see people slam supporting Roma when they support Juve for no apparent reason.

Yes no longer a small club. Ive said many times how I find it embarassing to support them now. Chelsea are now like Juve. With LOADS of people remembering they support Chelsea. Much like 70% of Juve fans. They choose Chelsea for success. Most of you guys did the same. So therefore I consider these Roma fans who are loyal to their own club to have alot more class thats all.

And no I didnt choose Chelsea. They literally are my 'local' club.

Anyways later, im off to Manchester.
Does it matter really? People will support the clubs they want to no matter the reason. And it would be rather difficult for people in other countries to support small clubs. I would be ashamed if I was just a club hopper like some people I know.

Jul 28, 2002
i kno loads of club hoppers, still dont get them.

Personally, juve were my first recognition of football, first thing i identified, my first match i saw, first match i went..so i will always love them.

But i love football, and "follow" numerous teams, keeping tabs on there results, but i dont "support" them, thats what juve's for.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

First of all i never said anything about any of that :D I was just saying that it is 'cooler' to support smaller teams and you will also be taken more seriously.
All this is irrelevent to me however as I support my local club and i think everyone should support their local club. Seems silly to say live in London and support Manchester United etc. And I know alot of you dudes support Juve and arent from Italy, I cant say I understand that. How did you pick Juve? You picked them because they are good, and successful. You didnt pick them because they have a nice chairman and good fans :rolleyes:
I support them because I loved their jersey and the name "Del Piero" written on it. Seriously. I only got to know Juve in 1996, when I was 9. I did watch football ever since I was 5, but just World Cups and stuff and apart from cheering for Belgium and Italy I can't say I really knew something about football. Basically I still choose my teams based on their jerseys. After all jerseys can indecate how classy a club is. Look at Notts County for an example :D.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I support them because I loved their jersey and the name "Del Piero" written on it. Seriously. I only got to know Juve in 1996, when I was 9. I did watch football ever since I was 5, but just World Cups and stuff and apart from cheering for Belgium and Italy I can't say I really knew something about football. Basically I still choose my teams based on their jerseys. After all jerseys can indecate how classy a club is. Look at Notts County for an example :D.
Yeah that Notts County shirt is pure class. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now which one of you dipshits decided I was a MU fan? Im not. I just went to watch the game :rolleyes:
Did you go to Old Trattford River?

Damn I wish I could easily go to good games like that. :down:

River

Jun 15, 2004
Na he's a nice guy. It wasnt a date. He just had an extra ticket because his friend couldnt go. Or so he says :D

Either way he wasted his money

gray

Apr 22, 2003
How did you pick Juve? You picked them because they are good, and successful. You didnt pick them because they have a nice chairman and good fans :rolleyes:
I 'picked' them because they were the first team I watched when I started following football (and how glad I am for such sweet serendipitiy :)), and that was the season they came 6th :( Even after that I didn't know Juve were such a great team with a proud history, and when they won Serie A, I was blown away! Until i started doing some research about the club and realised they were the most succesful team in Italy :cool:

As for supporting a local team... trust me, it's totally not cool when you live in a country where the top division is probably worse than the U-21 3rd division of most other countries.
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
River, you like Chelsea - no longer a small club. In England, my club of choice is Wolverhampton. Wolves are in your Second division, so I guess YOU are the one is uncool, you little vixen, you :cool:
Woohoo, Seol Ki-Hyeon plays for Wolves :nervous:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
River, you find it unclassy if we support a "drugged team who always win", but your saying first that you supported "your local team", Chelsea, a team who sell their ass to the dirty money of the russian maffia...how classy...and now you support Man United.. a"small team", right?...who hasnt won anything, probably...
Just let me point out the parts in bold i never said or have been worded wrong. And the part in italic has absolutely no relevence as i never denied that.

Great post Eaglesnake :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I 'picked' them because they were the first team I watched when I started following football (and how glad I am for such sweet serendipitiy :)), and that was the season they came 6th :( Even after that I didn't know Juve were such a great team with a proud history, and when they won Serie A, I was blown away! Until i started doing some research about the club and realised they were the most succesful team in Italy :cool:
Same here Gray. Most of us here have valid reasons for supporting Juve.

River

Jun 15, 2004
He quoted me though. And i didnt say a drugged team who always win. And the :D after what I really said and the way I said it made it clear it was only a joke :rolleyes:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He quoted me though. And i didnt say a drugged team who always win. And the :D after what I really said and the way I said it made it clear it was only a joke :rolleyes:
Some people take you too seriously River. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
if people could only support their local club, i wouldnt be a supporter. i have no local professional team. there were the earthquakes but theyre moving the franchise apparently.

i support juve because i was brought up with it by my dad who lived in turin from when he was 12-17. i liked them through the times of zidane, but when they bought nedved was when i became an extremely loyal fan, so obsessed with it we flew all the way to turin to see 2 games and meet my heroes!

i think its a valid reason to support a team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 313)