The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Guys seriously why would they give us Cassano for Amauri ? Why not Iaquinta ? We don't want both of those fuckers. Cassano came in and changed a few games for Milan last season, this doesn't make any sense at all.

If they really want someone to "sub in" for Ibra, they should go for ManCity's Balo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Milan wants Marchisio - Cassano swap :snoop:

Do it!
there is no need for cassano, if we didnt have quags and/or vucinic already then i'd take cassano, we need to stop fucking around with adding players we dont need and concentrate on what we do need, marotta thus far has done fairly well to address that, but if we're going to f*ck about creating more work for ourselves and having to fill another void in order to add more to what we no longer require, we're just simply making more work for ourselves for no reason. Now unless we have a viable replacement for marchisio then we ought to just leave galliani at the bar with his orange juice and walk out of the negotiation table, and as far as i can see i don't see a viable midfielder that could efficiently replace marchisio at a decent price, not when we have a LW to fill along with another CB.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Marchisio for Cassano I would do in a heartbeat, especially now that we have Vucinic. Then we turn around and get Vargas from Fiore and we are looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 313)