The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
What I don't understand is that we could of always signed Cassano as our "big hit" signing even when we lost out to Sanchez, Aguero, Rossi etc and it looked as though Marotta was gonna panic and over pay for someone.

In the back of his mind he should of always known that a cheeky bid of 10m added with the players desire for first team football could of sealed the deal thus adding alot of quality to our side and appeasing fans at the same time.

I just don't understand why Marotta didn't make a move before signing Vucinic.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't get it. You guys really think Cassano will come to Juve. Please
The majority of the newer members here are on that candyland nonsense where everything is sweet and Juve is still on of the top clubs in the world. They aren't opening their eyes to see the reality of the matter.

Cassano will join Juve at the end of his career, not when he can actually play for a dime

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
The majority of the newer members here are on that candyland nonsense where everything is sweet and Juve is still on of the top clubs in the world. They aren't opening their eyes to see the reality of the matter.

Cassano will join Juve at the end of his career, not when he can actually play for a dime
The guy is a tragic figure. All the skill to be known as a legend but no drive or intelligence to become that.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The guy is a tragic figure. All the skill to be known as a legend but no drive or intelligence to become that.
Exactly

talent and potential can only take someone so far... This guy could have been one a perennial champion if he actually behaved like a decent human being and not fucking moron

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Exactly

talent and potential can only take someone so far... This guy could have been one a perennial champion if he actually behaved like a decent human being and not fucking moron
I don't understand why would a fan of a rebuilding team want such a loose cannon on Juve.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What I don't understand is that we could of always signed Cassano as our "big hit" signing even when we lost out to Sanchez, Aguero, Rossi etc and it looked as though Marotta was gonna panic and over pay for someone.

In the back of his mind he should of always known that a cheeky bid of 10m added with the players desire for first team football could of sealed the deal thus adding alot of quality to our side and appeasing fans at the same time.

I just don't understand why Marotta didn't make a move before signing Vucinic.
Because Vucinic's mobility and versatility are more suited to Conte's style of play, probably.

Mar 27, 2011
cassano loose cannon days are over and has matured over the last year and if we acually do sign him he will help us pleny with figures like buffon and del piero to guide him he is the signing we need and we will be back to top flight football and attract champions once more

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
cassano loose cannon days are over and has matured over the last year and if we acually do sign him he will help us pleny with figures like buffon and del piero to guide him he is the signing we need and we will be back to top flight football and attract champions once more
Pretty much ever since the birth of his child, he has actually changed for the better. Amauri for Cassano trade is just too good to be true though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Let's not forget how he got to Milan in the first place just a few months ago.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

He will always be a bit of an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)