The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (96 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
At his sort of age I don't think we can match him realistically. I don't want us to use two strikers without someone like Cassano/Del Piero (SS who can also get 10+ goals a season) playing off the main guy (Dzeko :xfinger:).

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It doesn't have to be Cassano, there are plenty of great players who can replace DP. I find it pretty strange how guys here insist on wishing to replace DP with Cassano as if he's the last talented player out there :shifty:
he has world class talent, has been encouraged into his best form in the past, both on and off the pitch, by OUR PRESENT MANAGER, will be vastly cheaper to sign than anyone else in the world of near similar talent...No, it doesn't have to be Cassano, but he is clearly a very attractive option.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Does anyone know when the Cassano case is due to be decided by the arbitration panel, or whatever football body is dealing with Garrone's request to have his contract rescinded????

also...I just read this...:

Sampdoria ace Antonio Cassano wants to rescind his deal as he shows quick feet to change stance on patching up his relationship with the club, with the feud against Riccardo Garrone turning into warfare.

Sportmediaset.it claims Cassano is furious with the way 'Doria made allegations of insubordination against him following the presentation of their case for rescission of his contract to the Lega.

And in response, he is trying to opt for a consensual agreement to get out of the club as soon as he can and then join a new team in January.

Should that happen, Sampdoria will have to pay Real Madrid €5 million as part of the clause placed in the deal when he left Spain for Liguria in 2007. Worse still, the club would lose €20m of Cassano's value as he would leave on a free.

In any case, the Lega received the legal file from Sampdoria and a decision is expected by December, despite the reported challenge from Cassano.

Meanwhile, Parma have been tipped to land 'Fantantonio' if he does leave on a free transfer. A six-month deal worth €1m is being mooted.

(http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/sports/201011/104455.php)

can a player rescind his own contract??? And if so, why didn't Ledesma and the other Lazio players like Pandev, do this when lazio were freezing them out of the squad???

I don't see him going to Inter. They already have the sammy 'skullface' etoo, Milito, Pandev...with the kid...babiany??? also I cannot imagine that Cassano is a fan of Rafa 'i eat my own shit for breakfast' Benitez, a manager with a huge ego, so huge that it often destroys clubs if he is kept in power long enough.

Milan??? Too many strikers already vying for too few spots.

But juve...with his old pals, beppe and luigi, a squad with no real massive egos other than a half dead del piero, the chance to be part of something positive, exciting and spirited. We must grab this fiend...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Either party can have a contract rescinded if the other party has seriously breached the terms of that contract.

Lazio hadn't breached the contract's of Pandev or Ledesma, as far as I know.

I also doubt that what Samp has done is enough for Cassano to be able to rescind his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)