The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (10 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
For the sake of argument though, Marotta's situation at Sampdoria would be very different than his situation at Juventus. He could only dream of a player like Cassano at Sampdoria, but he knows a club like Juventus wields a little more power. The objectives, the team, the DNA is very different. And he might realise that a troublemaker like Antonio is best left alone, given that the club is in the process of rejuvenating its title ambitions. I dont think he'd be as impulsive in this particular case. Unlike in the Diego situation where Marotta called the shots, I think a lot more would depend on Del Neri and Agnelli this time around. And I'm pretty sure, that the Sampdoria duo still feel respect and a little bit of loyalty to Garrone whether or not that eventually is decisive remains to be seen

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Haha Rabbijaan dont be hating. He's not coming as a Del Piero replacement. We already have one in Amauri. :p :p :p
I don't want Cassano because I don't like Cassano and because he doesn't fascinate me in his style of play. He's talented but not extraordinary player and one of the most lazy players in Serie A.

Quaggy > Cassano.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think on talent alone, it's very hard to match a player like Cassano today. Moreso in the serie A. Quag's got a lot of talent too, but his work ethic is strong and he always involves himself outside the box. But for pure unadulterated talent, I think it's unfair not to rate Antonio. I know he's not got the best temperament but dont undercut him in the talent department because of that.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think on talent alone, it's very hard to match a player like Cassano today. Moreso in the serie A. Quag's got a lot of talent too, but his work ethic is strong and he always involves himself outside the box. But for pure unadulterated talent, I think it's unfair not to rate Antonio. I know he's not got the best temperament but dont undercut him in the talent department because of that.
:tup:

with the very obvious lack of quality in our front line presently, other than quag, who has so far done a sterling job, it seems dumb, to cast out of hand, the suggestion of signing cassano, especially given the again, very obvious fact, not opinion, that DP is 36 years old....

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
:tup:

with the very obvious lack of quality in our front line presently, other than quag, who has so far done a sterling job, it seems dumb, to cast out of hand, the suggestion of signing cassano, especially given the again, very obvious fact, not opinion, that DP is 36 years old....
It doesn't have to be Cassano, there are plenty of great players who can replace DP. I find it pretty strange how guys here insist on wishing to replace DP with Cassano as if he's the last talented player out there :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)