The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (30 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
Wednesday 10 November, 2010 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
Samp won't forgive Cassano
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Sampdoria have had their lawyer prepare a document explaining why they intend to rescind Antonio Cassano's contract.

The 28-year-old has been frozen out of the first team squad after he behaved in a 'gravely offensive' way towards Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone.

Cassano refused to attend a local awards ceremony and swore repeatedly at Garrone in front of his teammates and even some fans.

The Italy international has repeatedly apologised for his actions, but Sampdoria look as though they will not forgive and forget.

“The gravity of the episode forces the club to request the gravest sanction that unfortunately involve the loss of the opportunity to recoup eventual monies from the sale of the player's contract which expires in 2013,” read the document.

“But it's evident that the credibility of the entire directorial staff of the club is in play.”
[/FONT]

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well the unmentionable website types such as goal and calciomercato are reporting that we're not going to be pursuing Antonio! Wonder if Marotta would make a decision honouring a so called ethical code. I think he's capable of doing it out of respect for garrone. Thoughh that would just suck for us, coz whoever snaps him up will do well to for 5 million or whatever.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Looks like he is coming then.
Don't be so sure of that, I hardly think Garrone is dumb enough to determine his contract as Cassano has many clubs admiring him for his performences on the pitch like Juve.

But if Marotta puts his ethics away he knows signing Cassano would be sweet, besides that Agnelli likes him too, so it could be happening as the managers and directors know him, I remember reading last year that Delneri claimed he had made Cassano an other man, didn't took him that long without Delneri to fall back to his old self. Delneri can redeem him and he would fit perfectly in this squad.

Krasic - Cassano - Pepe
Ianquinta

would be a decent frontline in the second part of the season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't see him coming. I want it to happen, I think whatever he will go for will be a steal but I just don't see it.

Anyway I am a Cassano fanboy and I will keep hoping.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't be so sure of that, I hardly think Garrone is dumb enough to determine his contract as Cassano has many clubs admiring him for his performences on the pitch like Juve.

But if Marotta puts his ethics away he knows signing Cassano would be sweet, besides that Agnelli likes him too, so it could be happening as the managers and directors know him, I remember reading last year that Delneri claimed he had made Cassano an other man, didn't took him that long without Delneri to fall back to his old self. Delneri can redeem him and he would fit perfectly in this squad.

Krasic - Cassano - Pepe
Ianquinta

I just meant that if g***.com say he isn't coming then we should expect to see him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's still a ploy to ease his transfer for the fans.

Garrone - "Oh look, we tried to terminate his contract and lose out on millions but it didn't work (such a shame because I wanted to do that really), now we're forced to sell him".

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Krasic - Cassano - Pepe
Ianquinta

Cassano Quagliarella Krasic

You guys really think we'll get him? I still have my reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)