The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (307 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
As a Giovinco fan I should be all against this. But I don't see why not especially if Del Piero is leaving, he can give us a couple years to find a DP replacement. As far his attitude? I'm more than sure that Del Piero/Chiellini can straighten his ass out if he fucks around. He'll realise that this club IS bigger then him.
Your comment provided me with so much insight. Very original too. Don't think anyone else mentioned the things you did before other then like a hundred of other guys of course. And rather then be a douche bag here; I'm going to take this comment to heart.

I think you meant to say "Cassano plays football?":numnum:
You call "football" "soccer" too?:sergio: :sergio:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Someone who has to replace Del Piero has to be gifted two things.

1- Talent
2- Class

Del Piero 10years ago would have owned Cassano playing on one leg blindfolded. Cassano isn't half the player Ale used to be.

As for class, the little punk is a trouble maker and there's no place for troublemakers here.

No to Cassano.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Someone who has to replace Del Piero has to be gifted two things.

1- Talent
2- Class

Del Piero 10years ago would have owned Cassano playing on one leg blindfolded. Cassano isn't half the player Ale used to be.

As for class, the little punk is a trouble maker and there's no place for troublemakers here.

No to Cassano.
You're right, Rab, but do you think anyone at the moment can replace Alex?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why are we talking about a Del Piero replacement? All Del Piero replacements will be either sent to Wolfsburg, Stuttgart or Palermo....by Del Piero himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 305)