The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (101 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with Espectro. If he is a free agent in a few months it would be stupid not to sign him, especially with DP hinting it's his last season. Changes are going to need to be made and the door for Cassano is practically open.

As for DN saying we don't want him...one word: smokescreen

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Cassano becoming a free agent is very unlikely, if they let him leave for free they have to pay Real 5mil

Today Cassano said that he wants to stay at Samp, but I don't know how the prez feels about it, Cassano said to him Fuck off you old piece of shit

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Its a joke to think that Samp will let this guy go for free, even if he had threesome with the presidents daughter and wife. They are trying to run a club in Samp and why would they miss everything from 12-20mill€? They are running a club, not a grocery store.

Jun 13, 2007
Its a joke to think that Samp will let this guy go for free, even if he had threesome with the presidents daughter and wife. They are trying to run a club in Samp and why would they miss everything from 12-20mill€? They are running a club, not a grocery store.
Sometimes some things in life are more important than money.

Jun 13, 2007
And it would be extremely hard to justify this situation as being one off those 'things'... because it isn't.
We don't know what happened. But it's about respect. When you have little troublemakers calling you this and that whenever they please and you keep your mouth shut because they're, well, Cassano; then you will never be respected by anyone, not even yourself.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We don't know what happened. But it's about respect. When you have little troublemakers calling you this and that whenever they please and you keep your mouth shut because they're, well, Cassano; then you will never be respected by anyone, not even yourself.
I understand where you're coming from buddy, but a few words are not worth the amount of damage to the club that would be caused by a release. Garrone already made it clear the behaviour was unacceptable, and he doesn't need to compound the potential pain for the Samp fans with a release.

He has a responsibility to do what's in the best interest of the club. If a player needs to go, he needs to go, but they need to get some money.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Cassano to juve in January seems too good to be true...Finally we would have someone to take the pressure of DP. As the two would not play together...surely too similar. At 28 years old, back under the same manager who got the very best out of him the last few seasons...indeed, he would be a high quality signing.

I just hope he doesn't go to Inter.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Cassano prepared to take a wage cut
La Stampa claims Antonio Cassano has offered to slash his wages by 50 per cent this season as an olive branch to Sampdoria.

The 28-year-old playmaker had a bust up with Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone last week, who has since asked that his contract be rescinded.

Cassano has apologised for his outburst, which came when Garrone simply requested that the player accompany him to an awards ceremony.

He put his actions down to the fact his wife Carolina is pregnant and that he would like to spend as much time with her as possible.

La Stampa understands Cassano has expressed his willingness to take a massive pay cut to show contrition and his respect for the club.

Quoted in this morning's Il Secolo XIX, Cassano said: “I would like to stay here forever if it were possible.

“I like the President. I like him a lot and I have already apologised to him.”

http://www.football-italia.net/nov01k.html

---

Well, Garrone's gotten him to bow down. He won't leave.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Oh no now the little bitch apologizes and makes amends with his clubs management.

Awwww what a class act and stand up guy

Princess Cassano :pado:

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Something here just doesn't seem right. You'd think he's want to leave Sampdoria not beg to stay. I'm not trusting the media. The pieces of the puzzle don't fit; I don't think Cassano is staying.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Sampdoria Ignore Antonio Cassano's Apologies

Sampdoria have turned a blind eye to Antonio Cassano's reconciliation effort, leading to belief his career there has been totally ruptured.

Cassano apologised for his outburst against the club and its president Riccardo Garrone.

But his cries have not worked as a vehicle to move him towards 'Doria's shrine of hope.

A statement released by the club, and reported by La Repubblica reads:

"No reaction from the part of the club," in relation to his apology.

Sky Sport Italia reports Cassano wants to salvage his marriage to the club, but the feeling at Bogliasco is one of division.

Cassano is expected to ask if he can train with them from Tuesday onwards, but those reports remain unconfirmed.

Sampdoria have asked for the player's contract with them to be terminated after he allegedly abused Garrone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)