The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (99 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lets know the details of what happend before crucifying him as usual. The details says he wanted to stay with his pregnant wife and not go to an award ceremony they wanted him to go to. They wanted him to sign a official apology letter, and his agent said Cassano didnt mind that perse, but the manner they put it and go by etc. He prolly blew up. But yeah I would defenitely wanna know the details before going with the same stuff.

But yeah, still worth the risk, especially as this will decrease his price (going for free is too good to be true). But it will take a bit for us to get him, like Andrea Agnelli forcing Marrotta's hand, because last seasons January window, Marrotta was giving him for free to Fiorentina (loan, with the approval of Del Neri), didnt want to deal with Cassano anymore, but the same Garrone who is now pissed off kept him at last second.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think they are that stupid to terminate the contract. They will cash on him in January.
I agree.

Even if Samp want to sack him, I don't think they have the grounds to do so.

Is not going to that ceremony a serious breach of the terms of his contract?

If Cassano has not breached his contract, Samp would, presumably, have to pay Cassano off to get rid of him.

And, for the naysayers, is it a coincidence that Cassano behaved pretty much the entire time he was working with Marotta and Delneri?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not a naysayer, but Samp has had allowed him to do everything at his own leisure from the get go, so that faciliated him behaving (and he must have pushed the limits, because Del Neri/Marrotta got peeved off a bit between November-January last season, benched for 2 months and minutes away from being loaned out). A more controlled inviroment will be another thing, even if I defenitely would take him without any doubts (only one would be inflated price).
But its not a coincidence that he has behaved somewhat, despite his nature, since meeting his wife. Basically more or less due to her, according to him.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Lets know the details of what happend before crucifying him as usual. The details says he wanted to stay with his pregnant wife and not go to an award ceremony they wanted him to go to. They wanted him to sign a official apology letter, and his agent said Cassano didnt mind that perse, but the manner they put it and go by etc. He prolly blew up. But yeah I would defenitely wanna know the details before going with the same stuff.

But yeah, still worth the risk, especially as this will decrease his price (going for free is too good to be true). But it will take a bit for us to get him, like Andrea Agnelli forcing Marrotta's hand, because last seasons January window, Marrotta was giving him for free to Fiorentina (loan, with the approval of Del Neri), didnt want to deal with Cassano anymore, but the same Garrone who is now pissed off kept him at last second.
Agnelli loves him so..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)