The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (99 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
I don't think 20mil€ is that much for Cassano really if you compare it to some other deals, but I agree 18 (or even less) would be perfect.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You don’t seem to understand my point. I don’t rate him, I don’t have a number but people like you do rate him by believing he is “superb”. He is 28 years old and has accomplished nothing of significance in his career.

Facts are facts. He is playing in Samp because of 2 factors:
1) He lacks professionalism and the proper attitude to strive at a top-tier club.
2) He is not a talented enough player for clubs to overlook reason #1. Otherwise he would be playing elsewhere
second that :tup: , Cassano's train already left and we shouldn't look back at players like him.

http://www.football-italia.net/oct29y.html

It looks like the situation at Samp is actually pretty serious. :weee:
Same old Cassano ehh :rolleyes:

Mar 30, 2006
Marotta and Del Neri know Cassano well. If they'll sign him then they really know what theyre doing. Lets just hope the price is low.

Btw, didnt he almost join Fiorentina last January after similar problems?
We should throw Samp Amauri and a few million and hopefully they give Cassano to us. Bringing him in the winter window would be a massive boost .. then Dzeko in the summer :flag1:

Mar 30, 2006
Garrone is not a retard you know? Offer 15 Million for Cassano in January.
I think Samp would take Amauri .. they would need a striker and for a team like their Amauri would be a good fit. Pazzini is a pure striker and Amauri can do some build up play next to him. He excelled in Palermo so I think he could do the same at Samp.. Juventus is a step to high for Amauri.

Regardless if we could sign Cassano for 15 million I would be super happy with that considering how much it costs to sign Martinez and Pepe (out right at the end of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)