The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (291 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
How about Teemu Selanne? He's got more Fin(n)ish in him than our entire non-Del-Piero attack. :rolleyes:
Forget him, we have Janet.

I agree with that but we have Quag and Martinez (even though their nowhere near Cassanos level) to fill in for Alex.

We can wait on Cassano but if we don't upgrade our CF posistion in January then I think it could cost us dearly.

Unless it would be a loan with option to buy I would rather spend whatever money we have in January on a goal scorer.
Could be money spent on Cassano + loan of a striker, which would make sense if the loan is of a player unproven in Serie A. Like Benzema.

Any upgrade in January gets my approval, we need anything we can get to secure a CL spot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Could be money spent on Cassano + loan of a striker, which would make sense if the loan is of a player unproven in Serie A. Like Benzema.

Any upgrade in January gets my approval, we need anything we can get to secure a CL spot.
Im all for the bolded part as we should of signd Cassano years ago.

Just read Fiorentina are interested in Martinez, I say give him and 10m for Vargas.

Krasic Melo Aquilani Vargas

Cassano Dzeko/Benzema

:D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There are reports of a blazing row between Antonio Cassano and Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone.
Telenord claims that the patron had a meeting with the squad at the Bogliasco training ground, during which there was a row with the star player.

“Garrone left the training ground looking angry after the long meeting with Cassano and the rest of the squad,” read the Telenord report.

“The disagreement was because on Tuesday Cassano did not attend the 'Rete d’Argento’ award ceremony at the De Paoli of Lavagna club.

“Sampdoria could decide to take disciplinary action against the player.”

So far there is no official word from the Blucerchiati on this alleged incident.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There are reports of a blazing row between Antonio Cassano and Sampdoria President Riccardo Garrone.
Telenord claims that the patron had a meeting with the squad at the Bogliasco training ground, during which there was a row with the star player.

“Garrone left the training ground looking angry after the long meeting with Cassano and the rest of the squad,” read the Telenord report.

“The disagreement was because on Tuesday Cassano did not attend the ‘Rete d’Argento’ award ceremony at the De Paoli of Lavagna club.

“Sampdoria could decide to take disciplinary action against the player.”

So far there is no official word from the Blucerchiati on this alleged incident.
:yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 291)