The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (307 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i will answer yes,i used to think thath his attitude was wrong for our club,well he certainly seems to have matured over teh last efw years.
teh other issue was the fact we had much more talented players in teh team,that is simply not the case now,besides he will fit in pefectly into the teamtaking over from Del Pie as the SS.

plus....well this poll brought Arif back:touched:

Awww :heart:

I'm always around mate :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I said no because:
* It will cost 20 million€ to bring him, assuming we'd have to pay the release clause, which is too much for me. Partly because of the fact that ...
* ... he'll be 29 by the time he joins us, personally I don't think he has a lot of seasons left in him (obviously this is just a personal idea.)
* Maybe he has changed his attitude (it does look like it these last 2 seasons), but I am still not entirely convinced. Pressure does tend to do weird things to people.

That being said, I have come to appreciate him as a player over these past 2 seasons.
BuckFutty, why have you said NO to Cassano?
Here you go Ahmed

Jul 2, 2006
What do you know about Nedved when he was at Lazio? How old were you when he played there?
I knew him since he scored 3 goals in 2 two matches against Galatasaray in 95. Of course it was impossible to know his personality until he signs for us. But we all know how retard Cassano is. He was always a problem child and could not reach the potential of that wonderkid from Bari. I have wanted and expected him to arrive for free at then end of season 2005/2006 but now it's late.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ofcourse he isnt like Nedved in terms of character, Pavel was an iron willed warrior. But the subject was AGE, and we bought Pavel, Thuram at 29-30, and they were great. Age is NOT an issue for Cassano, its ridicolous to say it is.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
didn't wasn't working for us this summer.

dammit, old man. you good but i'll get you

oh yes i will.

but this rumor stupid. we won't get him january. if we wanted him we should have signed him summer inseatd martinez ,quaglalalala and so

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Lion,

Samp surely didn't want to sell their best player right ahead of their most important CL matches so that might be the reason we wasn't didn't be able to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 307)