The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (11 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Studying, studying and more studying. Uni starts soon so gotta prepare. Plus I restarted my Cisco course also so will be rly busy till next summer probably. :D

What about you mate?
Fuck me you've been studying for ages, like Bisco.:D

Me? I have a long story, i'll save you from the snore fest. I'm working & happy which is most important.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Fuck me you've been studying for ages, like Bisco.:D

Me? I have a long story, i'll save you from the snore fest. I'm working & happy which is most important.

I needed to finish my first year in uni in time so had to prepare for like 6 exams in a really short time, not to mention that I also had exams at the Cisco course. But overall I'm happy with what I did but gotta prepare earlier for next semester in uni. :p

Ow, and I'm glad to hear that you're happy. That's the important thing idd along with being healthy. :p

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Those who said no, name me a couple of players you'd like to see instead of him. For the same price and guaranteed quality.
Where did milan got Pato from, atletico got Aguero, Madrid got Robinho, fiorentina got Jovetic? There will always be quality players out there who are both young and talented.

Why waste 20-25 million on a soon to be 29 year old Cassano when there are players out there who are younger and has the talent that this club needs.

Just to throw a couple of names on top of my head (hazard and Neymar). Both really talented, young. Why not go for these names instead ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

"attitude". Amazing. Its as if a player can't find happiness in his life and change his ways for the better.
He can, but that change doesn't necessarily have to stick. When you have a history like Cassano has, it's a flaw one must take in consideration, especially with a club like Juventus where pressure is guaranteed.

I'm not saying he'll fuck it up for us, but we certainly can't dismiss the possibility. I voted pro Cassano, but if we could get either of Benzema or Dzeko, I'd pass on Antonio.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His attitude is a factor, but not big enough factor anymore to be con that weights the balance over to a no. He will allways be bit fiery simpleminded guy, but for 2 seasons, even if its partly because Samp alllow him leeway ofcourse, but for 2 seasons he has behaved and done his talking on the pitch.

Frankly speaking, this guy is a must signing. 28-29 is non issue, his sum will be a non issue because you cant get better with same figure basically. He is quality, we dont have quality like that, hence we should sign him. Its no rocket science.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Ooh, murky waters there, Zizou comparison :D
I know Zidane was the best player around at those times it was more of a quality comparison.

I consider Cassano to be easily in the top 5 most talented strikers in Europe based on talent alone I personally only see Messi and Ronaldo ahead of him.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i will answer yes,i used to think thath his attitude was wrong for our club,well he certainly seems to have matured over teh last efw years.
teh other issue was the fact we had much more talented players in teh team,that is simply not the case now,besides he will fit in pefectly into the teamtaking over from Del Pie as the SS.

plus....well this poll brought Arif back:touched:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In a 4-4-2 then yes yes yes. But if we're changing to a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 then we should probably spend the money on wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)