The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (276 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dunno what you did Red, I saw it this morning and I thought it was a problem on my side. Next time delete poll via ThreadIP and add a new one. If you did it that way, I have no idea how that happened. But anyway, it doesn't even matter.

40k! Dang, Yeah I want Cassano and I think it would be one of the best transfer we can pull off.
Look at him showing off now, trying to sound all smart. Red outta beat the shit out of you.

And don't act all surprised, you were probably up all night because of the sheer excitement.

:p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Naah. But IMO the attitude of the player is more important than his skills. That is why he will not do well in Juve taking in consideration his aunt Del Neri will be leaving before he comes.
Seriously i agree but with the rubbish we've been signing lately, i'll take him with his grated face & all.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I want a player like Cassano at Juve so yes, but IMO, it doesn't have to be Cassano, another SS would be fine also (Rossi or, am dreaming now, Aguero)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
With regard to his potential, I seriously doubt he isn't almost as talented as Cassano, he has been among the very best players at Villareal for 2-3 seasons now in a league which is in the top 2 of the world so I doubt he doesn't have the potential to become as good as Cassano, he is still only 23.
But if you say he isn't at the level of Cassano yet, I might agree.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There is no attitude problems. He hasn't done anything bad over the past 2 years and he said he's more mature. At least 2 coaches and some players said the same about him. He also acts different on the field.

Simply a yes yes situation, this transfer.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

There is no attitude problems. He hasn't done anything bad over the past 2 years and he said he's more mature. At least 2 coaches and some players said the same about him. He also acts different on the field.

Simply a yes yes situation, this transfer.
It's Sampdoria, this is Juventus. If he was in Diego's shoes last year...you think his attitude wouldn't resurface?

I want Cassano here too, but we shouldn't disregard his issues just like that. He'll always be a delicate flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 276)