The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (9 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
I can't believe some of you think 15 M is too much. This guy is probably the most creative Italian player after Pirlo, he's worth more than that if anything. He didn't play well for the NT, but who did?

He used to be hot-tempered but he's clearly maturing. He hasn't done anything this tournament and seemed very composed. One thing I dislike about him though is that he could be very selfish at times, and overcomplicating things such as dribbling past a player or two instead of making the much more effective simple pass.

Still, he has incredible potential and is very talented. We spent over 15M for Tiago. I see no reason why we shouldn't spend that money on a player who's talent we are all very much aware of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I can't believe some of you think 15 M is too much. This guy is probably the most creative Italian player after Pirlo, he's worth more than that if anything. He didn't play well for the NT, but who did?

He used to be hot-tempered but he's clearly maturing. He hasn't done anything this tournament and seemed very composed. One thing I dislike about him though is that he could be very selfish at times, and overcomplicating things such as dribbling past a player or two instead of making the much more effective simple pass.

Still, he has incredible potential and is very talented. We spent over 15M for Tiago. I see no reason why we shouldn't spend that money on a player who's talent we are all very much aware of.
you didn't see the fight he had with chiellini, right? He's a ticking bomb, believe me. And as far as i know we didn't pay more than 15 mio for tiago (not that it would matter)
Too much or not, it doesn't matter, with trez, amauri, del piero, iaquinta we are covered very well up front (and with lanzafame, palladino, and the even younger players around we are even covered for the future)
Why would we spend 15 mio. Who would you bench then? Del Piero? Come on, Cassano will NEVER do what a del piero an do for us.
I agree with you on the overcomplicating things; even in NT we saw him go passed 2 or three players but it's not like he was putting any pressure on the opponents defense... Again, i'm not judging him on his NT-performance. I judge him from an economical and psychological point of view, and by that, he failed if you ask me.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
far you didn't see the fight he had with chiellini, right? He's a ticking bomb, believe me. And as as i know we didn't pay more than 15 mio for tiago (not that it would matter)Too much or not, it doesn't matter, with trez, amauri, del piero, iaquinta we are covered very well up front (and with lanzafame, palladino, and the even younger players around we are even covered for the future)
Why would we spend 15 mio. Who would you bench then? Del Piero? Come on, Cassano will NEVER do what a del piero an do for us.
I agree with you on the overcomplicating things; even in NT we saw him go passed 2 or three players but it's not like he was putting any pressure on the opponents defense... Again, i'm not judging him on his NT-performance. I judge him from an economical and psychological point of view, and by that, he failed if you ask me.
This incident was blown out of proportions by the media, they wanted another story to keep the fire burning after chiellini "injured" cannavaro.

And tiago did cost us 15 million, cassano is twice the player that tiago is theres no reason that by next summer our board shouldnt be thinking of buying cassano, enough with the "his crazy or ugly" argument. Hes the best talent in italy right now.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
This incident was blown out of proportions by the media, they wanted another story to keep the fire burning after chiellini "injured" cannavaro.
actually i believe it was 'cooled down' by the media. The two hugging each other 5 mins later 'just' in front ofthe camera was pretty badly played imo. Anyway, let's not keep going into those details. 2 different opinions, everyone might be right or wrong.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I meant Cassano, but I still want him here. The lad has got some potential and he's only going to succeed playing for Juve.
I second that. The way we dealt with our hot-headed players and how we succeeded in that, I believe he would learn discipline too once he joins us.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

And tiago did cost us 15 million, cassano is twice the player that tiago is theres no reason that by next summer our board shouldnt be thinking of buying cassano, enough with the "his crazy or ugly" argument. Hes the best talent in italy right now.
IMO i'm gettin so f'n annoyed whenever the word "potential" is mentioned in the same sentence as Cassano.. the guy is 26 and for the amount of praise he gets on this forum you'd think he is performing at the very highest and turning in brillant displays week in week out.. I watched him alot this year and sure he has performed well but his game hasn't come all that far from a few years ago nor has his attitude.. A good player he sure is but he hasnt shown anything that suggests he is really world-class at what should be his prime age

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are free to do it, since the possibility of this rumour is at minimum one year away. There is nothing to discuss from now til until next season.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
pretty sure there are still other Cassano threads out there,would love to find them all and merge them,just to see how many pages there would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)