The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (24 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If you meant Cassano, then I remind you none of the attackers and nor the midfielders were any effective either, except Buffon or Chiellini. Thanx to Donadoni's great plans, cause the only purpose was defending.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you meant Cassano, then I remind you none of the attackers and nor the midfielders were any effective either, except Buffon or Chiellini. Thanx to Donadoni's great plans, cause the only purpose was defending.
I meant Cassano, but I still want him here. The lad has got some potential and he's only going to succeed playing for Juve.

He'll only cost us 15m euro, what a bargain...
It is, if you compare it to what we spent on other players.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
It is, if you compare it to what we spent on other players.
come on... 15 millions for a hot-headed striker who hasn't done anything so far except making headlines for being an asshole? I'm sorry but i'm pretty sure there are A LOT of same-aged, same-skilled and above all less-arrogant strikers around. Just have a look at the south-american market, or anywhere in the world. 15 millions is a lot of money, and although i agree that nowadays, you can't get a lot for that money, i'd still never spend them for cassano.
I see that the subject splits us fans in half. Some say he'd succeed, others don't believe in him. I'm definately one of the latter, but since he MOST PROBABLY won't join (this year at least), we should just leave it there, and stop the 'ifs' and 'maybes'

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
I don't like Cassano, but I have to admit that things could go either way with him at Juve. He could finally enjoy a stable team that could help him to grow even more and essentially become one of the greats. Or it could turn into another Real Madrid for him. Really hard to say, I'd take the risk with free transfer, but 15m? No way.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I'd take the risk with free transfer, but 15m? No way.
well that's the thing. 'For free' i'd even take molinaro's unborn child, but nothing is free, especially not in professional football. Samp want to keep him at any cost any way, because they have no chance whatsoever to find a replacement for him, so why even bother to talk about him... He won't come surely for <15mio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)