The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (51 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Cassano is a waste of my keyboard.
Well put, sir! :) He's completely useless. And i'm not saying this out of a biased point of view. Just ignore the fact that he can get past a player or two 30m in front of the goal, and there is nothing left. He was completely disappointing for the azzurri, and even if he may have been used out of position there (which i doubt); his few good games at sampdoria don't make him any better. Remember, he's (basically) coming from real madrid, you'd expect someone who got the attention of the likes of real to score some goals in EVERY competition don't you? Let's just forget him. He'll go on score some fancy goals for samp, get some red cards and finish his career in an unspectacular way. Just my 2cents

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Well put, sir! :) He's completely useless. And i'm not saying this out of a biased point of view. Just ignore the fact that he can get past a player or two 30m in front of the goal, and there is nothing left. He was completely disappointing for the azzurri, and even if he may have been used out of position there (which i doubt); his few good games at sampdoria don't make him any better. Remember, he's (basically) coming from real madrid, you'd expect someone who got the attention of the likes of real to score some goals in EVERY competition don't you? Let's just forget him. He'll go on score some fancy goals for samp, get some red cards and finish his career in an unspectacular way. Just my 2cents
DP didnt play well, does that mean hes shit? cassano and dp didnt get their chances, the tactics were wrong for italy. At real cassano did even get to play consitantly and your argument doesnt hold because, correct me if im wrong, youre saying that every player that gets the attention of real should be amazing for his NT? This is bullshit.

Cassano will move ot a big club and produce wonders, itll be a shame to see him blossoming elsewhere and scoring against us.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Toni is shit. Was shit in WC 2006, and is shit in Euro 2008. He chokes @ the big stage.
Hes the shit everywhere if you ask me, scoring when you get fed by ribery day and day out with an open net means nothing.

Unbelievable, toni reminds me so much of rocky balboa minus the comebacks. Hes slow hes old and hes useless.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
DP didnt play well, does that mean hes shit? cassano and dp didnt get their chances, the tactics were wrong for italy. At real cassano did even get to play consitantly and your argument doesnt hold because, correct me if im wrong, youre saying that every player that gets the attention of real should be amazing for his NT? This is bullshit.

Cassano will move ot a big club and produce wonders, itll be a shame to see him blossoming elsewhere and scoring against us.
of course not. But if real madrid (the team which has players worth bazillions of dollars) takes out the wallet and pays for an attacker, you could at least expect him to score the one or the other goal. He failed there, but i'm not criticizing him for that. I mean, probably he was not ready and all, it's all ok. But stop saying he's that wonderkid, because at some point, he'll have to SHOW that he's that wonderkid everyone wants him to be. I mean he scored, what, 10 goals for samp? that's an ok statistic, but for from 'wonderful' (maggio scored 9 i think, and he's a defender). And please stop comparing him to del piero. Speaking of the euros, del piero played far less than cassano and del piero has nothing to prove to anyone (plus he's far older which, sadly, is getting more and more obvious).
Even if you put away the fact that he might not be that wonderkid. You could even neglect that he's a complete idiot personally-wise (and don't come with the 'he improved'-argument), even then we still don't need any more strikers! Why should we pay +15mio for someone as dubious as cassano... He should indeed move away, move to la liga, somewhere in a mid-table club and prove something there, i don't care, just leave him out of juve

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Toni is shit. Was shit in WC 2006, and is shit in Euro 2008. He chokes @ the big stage.
Like Del Piero?

Hes the shit everywhere if you ask me, scoring when you get fed by ribery day and day out with an open net means nothing.

Unbelievable, toni reminds me so much of rocky balboa minus the comebacks. Hes slow hes old and hes useless.
How did he score so many goals for Fiorentina then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)