The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (297 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
are you guys blind? Cassano was amazing for Italy yesterday. He brings to the team what they were missing in the first two games. A must starter in all games! His first touch is outstanding and his vision is second to none!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Milan & Inter Join Juve In Race For Cassano

AC Milan and Inter have joined Juventus in the race to sign Sampdoria star Antonio Cassano, according to Tuttosport.

The 25-year-old is undoubtedly one of Italy’s most naturally-gifted players, and following a couple of years where his career seemed to go off the rails, he last season lit up Serie A while on loan at Sampdoria.

Cassano has just recently signed for Sampdoria on a permanent deal from Real Madrid, however he has a minimum fee release clause in his contract of just €15m.

Earlier this week Tuttosport reported that Juventus were considering making a move for the forward as they plan to find a long-term replacement for Alessandro Del Piero, who will turn 34 later this year.

The same newspaper says that AC Milan and Inter have now also entered the running to sign the skilful attacker.

"He would be a bargain for Juve, Inter, Milan and any great team,” said Eugenio Fascetti, the coach who launched Cassano’s career at Bari.

Inter are prepared to hand Sampdoria both Robert Acquafresca and Francesco Toldo as part of the deal to sign the former Roma man. Milan meanwhile could also decide to include players in part exchange.

Nevertheless it seems likely at this stage that Cassano will choose to stay at Samp for one more year, before moving to a big club in the summer of 2009.

goal.com

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
it might been posted a long time ago, but it's what i think about him today

why would we pay for another zlatan ?
Who said hes another zlatan?
Just because he acts like a retard sometimes doesnt mean hes a mercenary.

Hes very good friends with dp and buffon, under their guidance he can reach his full potential.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Juve chief’s triple denial
Thursday 19 June, 2008

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has ruled out a move for Lukas Podolski, Antonio Cassano or Alberto Aquilani.

The Turin giants have some prestigious transfer targets after last season’s magnificent third-placed finish.

However, while Spanish international Xabi Alonso seems likely to wear the Bianconeri jersey, other Press speculation seems to have missed the mark.

“A deal for Alonso won’t happen on Friday – we will have to wait until the end of the European Championship,” Juve’s chief revealed.

“We are continuing to look at different options for the midfield, but we haven’t made any decisions yet.

“Dejan Stankovic is an excellent player, but I don’t think that he is an option.

We won’t be moving for Podolski or Cassano and I don’t think there is any chance of signing Aquilani because Roma have shown that they seriously want to keep him.

“Jean-Claude Blanc is also working with possible sales and any decisions will be made calmly,” Cobolli Gigli continued.

“We haven’t received any offer from Barcelona for David Trezeguet – I can’t be any more clear than that.”

Cobolli Gigli may be uncertain about the market, but he is definite about his targets for next season.

“I hope that we will create a Juventus side that can go as far as possible in the Champions League and that can also have an excellent League campaign,” he said.

“The best thing would be European glory because winning the Champions League is my dream as a President and as a fan

.:weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 297)