The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (87 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I agree he belongs in Serie A....and no where else.

I don't think there was going to be a better enviroment for him than the one he had in Madrid, his fav coach being the coach there, sorrounded by top class players from Zidane to Ronaldo to Figo and Carlos still it didn't help him.

Yes, if he's sorrounded by the right people, right enviroment everything he needs he could become one hell of a player, but we can't gamble can we? specially looking at this delicate situation we're in. the last thing we would need now is Cassano crying. seriously.

As for Diego, you're right he's a bit expensive comparing to Cassano but he's worth it, he's such a talent and classy player.

I have to respectfully disagree with that. And here's why. At Madrid, I felt that there were TOO MANY stars on that team, and their egos were beyond human comprehension. It was a bad mix, with poisonous personalities.

Here at Juve, they have some top class stars, but they don't go around acting like it.

I think Cassano has turned the corner, and he truly cares about the game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have to respectfully disagree with that. And here's why. At Madrid, I felt that there were TOO MANY stars on that team, and their egos were beyond human comprehension. It was a bad mix, with poisonous personalities.

Here at Juve, they have some top class stars, but they don't go around acting like it.

I think Cassano has turned the corner, and he truly cares about the game.
Fair enough. I hope you're right INCASE we buy him. Though I doubt thats going to happen.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i would welcome cassano, hes a diiferent now from what i have seen and well hes one the best italian forwards around and fora cheap price, him over amauri any day of the week.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not saying its bad for Juve. AT ALL.

I would LOVE to see him here.

But, Andy, God Bless Him, and he knows I love him, just has a deep seeded resentment for the kid.
Hey, what is my name doing popping up here? :D

It's true that I don't really like Rossi for his decision to play for the Azzurri, and that's just a personal thing with me, being all patriotic about our football and all. If he happens to turn out to be a great player then I guess I wouldn't mind having Rossi at Juventus. But the way he acted towards our National Team, not even considering playing for us, was a slap in the face.

But I digress.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nobody has ever caused such a wide varying of opinion as cassano has on these forums. no transfer targhet has ever been criticised and lauded at the same time to teh extent cassano has and i doubt very much whether we will agree now. there is no doubting the lads exceptional talent but his sheer lack of dicipline and childish ways mae him a more realistic target for inter, he is not what we all deem as "juve material" he has no respect, no class and no real work ethic. this would bring more problems than we need

The thing is that it might actually happen one day. :shocked:

Lapo wants him bad...no...not like that trans but to be DP's heir. :inter:

Let's buy Diego(btw, screw Deco) and play with Trez and DP/Iaquinta in front.
:agree: screw tonino i want dego and a harmonious dressing room

Thats what I've been saying, who cares about Cassano when you have the option to buy someone like Diego.
:bow:

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
nobody has ever caused such a wide varying of opinion as cassano has on these forums. no transfer targhet has ever been criticised and lauded at the same time to teh extent cassano has and i doubt very much whether we will agree now. there is no doubting the lads exceptional talent but his sheer lack of dicipline and childish ways mae him a more realistic target for inter, he is not what we all deem as "juve material" he has no respect, no class and no real work ethic. this would bring more problems than we need
i totally agree

although some people won't understand what you're talking about

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we're here talking about Cassano, Diego, Deco and cie but I'm still trying to figure out why we have only one LB in the roster.

:crazy:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ok here's a question.Lets keep it unbiased.

If Cassano does not come to Juventus,and stays at a club like Sampdoria or moves to another midtable club like Napoli,do you think he could have a Maradona like impact there?There is obviously ONE Maradona.There will never be another one.But would you put your money on Cassano single handedly,with all his footballing brilliance,and with everything negative that he comes with,having a demi-god like effect in a midtable club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)