The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (296 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cassano is a good player but as I remember him I don`t think he`ll develope to anything more than he is now
Actually from what I`ve seen from him IMO his best was when he played for Bari

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Here we go again.........

I said it from the beginning and nobody listened to me. Cassano won't come to Juve. 400+ pages wasted.
lets see how many pages we waste this time......
It is without much fanfare that I agree with some of the posters and close this thread.

Cassano transfer to Juve 2005-6: RIP.

On to the next Cassano gossip for another thread...
and we can all thank dule90 for this thread, i merged them all together so we can all look back at the end of cassano'c career and see just how much wasted energy was exerted here

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don`t want him here because of something like this:

Cassano reportedly insulted Capello, who was his coach at Roma, after he had left him on the bench during a 3-1 victory over Tarragona in a Spanish cup.And he said "I deserve to play and be in the starting lineup. You are shameless. I stood up for you at Roma and this is how you pay me back."

Spalletti took virtually no time in stripping Cassano of his vice-captaincy, giving Montella the honour, and by late July Cassano had already been fined 100,000 euros, later reduced to 20,000, for having refused to play in the giallorossi in their first pre-season friendly.

Tons of things like these happened.He IS great but it seems he just can`t change.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here we go again.........

lets see how many pages we waste this time......

and we can all thank dule90 for this thread, i merged them all together so we can all look back at the end of cassano'c career and see just how much wasted energy was exerted here
The thing is that it might actually happen one day. :shocked:

Lapo wants him bad...no...not like that trans but to be DP's heir. :inter:

Let's buy Diego(btw, screw Deco) and play with Trez and DP/Iaquinta in front.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Cassano is just a painfully sad case of wasted talent . He had some brilliant moments with Roma and we all thought he was going to be something special , I always thought he had potential especially after he scored that last minute goal in Euro 2004 , but the truth is he isn't meant to play for big clubs .

He's better off playing for smaller teams and being the center of attention . To play for a team like Juve you need to have discipline , self-control , and respect . Cassano has none .

As much as I like the idea of seeing Cassano in a Juve shirt , it's blatantly clear it's not going to work .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thats what I've been saying, who cares about Cassano when you have the option to buy someone like Diego.

Because Cassano would come on the cheap, especially compared to Diego.

Don't get me wrong, Diego is a great player, but Cassano BELONGS in Serie A.

People forget he's only 25 years old. He just needed to be in the right situation.

Sometimes people forget that when he is in the right enviroment, surrounded by the right people (E.g. The Italian National Team during Euro 2004), he is not only a great player, but a model citizen and quite humble.

If they can get him at a reasonable price, with true champions like Alex, Pavel, and Gigi here, then it would be a terrific buy.

Personally, I'm all for it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

People forget he's only 25 years old. He just needed to be in the right situation.

Sometimes people forget that when he is in the right enviroment, surrounded by the right people (E.g. The Italian National Team during Euro 2004), he is not only a great player, but a model citizen and quite humble.

If they can get him at a reasonable price, with true champions like Alex, Pavel, and Gigi here, then it would be a terrific buy.

I agree he belongs in Serie A....and no where else.

I don't think there was going to be a better enviroment for him than the one he had in Madrid, his fav coach being the coach there, sorrounded by top class players from Zidane to Ronaldo to Figo and Carlos still it didn't help him.

Yes, if he's sorrounded by the right people, right enviroment everything he needs he could become one hell of a player, but we can't gamble can we? specially looking at this delicate situation we're in. the last thing we would need now is Cassano crying. seriously.

As for Diego, you're right he's a bit expensive comparing to Cassano but he's worth it, he's such a talent and classy player.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I'd rather get G.Rossi , I have watched so many Villareal games this season and it's amazing what impact this kid has had on the team . He's very quick , has exceptional dribbling , and a fierce left shot , he has 11 goals this season all ready and has earned his place in the starting 11 . He's been impressive since he was in Parma last year and he's continually being noticed .

He's younger than Cassano and I have no doubt in my mind that he can be better . He's talent with no baggage and that's what we need .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't know how the likes of Cobolli, Secco, Blanc and Ranieri would handle one of Antonio's many diva moments. The current Juve environment is currently unstable and can't cope with an eventual arrival of Cassano.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

:tup:

I'm not going to say that I'm all for it, but I believe he is probably worth gambling on.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd rather get G.Rossi , I have watched so many Villareal games this season and it's amazing what impact this kid has had on the team . He's very quick , has exceptional dribbling , and a fierce left shot , he has 11 goals this season all ready and has earned his place in the starting 11 . He's been impressive since he was in Parma last year and he's continually being noticed .

He's younger than Cassano and I have no doubt in my mind that he can be better . He's talent with no baggage and that's what we need .
more logical with Ranieri as coach. Rossi and Cigarini are his "boys".

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Andy would NEVER, EVER, go for that.

Just ask him why. He'll be more than happy to tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 296)