The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (28 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
just imagine if cassano had the discipline and professionalism of Ale ..

he would be something.

maby Ale could rub off a bit on him if he came here.

might be worth a shot imo
Some, like the old Kaiser around here, question that Cassano could not exist with that discipline. I forget the Italian phrase he used on me in an IM with me recently, but it was along the lines of, "His genius is in his lawlessness" ("genio è anarchia")...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
cassano would be a great signing. There's a difference between the cassano now and the cassano of old. He wants to prove himself and as of right now he's doing a great job.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
would be nice to see him here the way he is currently playing, but i dont think he would react to well to a bit of bench time, which he would defenataly receive with our current forward line

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Cassano touted as Alex’s heir

Carlo Regalia, the man who discovered Antonio Cassano, has tipped the Sampdoria hitman to take Alessandro Del Piero’s throne at Juventus.

After a troubled spell at Real Madrid, the fiery Cassano has returned to the peninsula on loan to the Blucerchiati and is on superb form.

“He has found the right environment and he is quickly getting to his best,” said Regalia – the sporting director who unearthed Cassano at Bari - to Tuttosport.

“I’m happy that Cassano is back and is showing what he can do. Now I can see that the lad is calmer, like the old days.

“Congratulations to Samp sporting director Beppe Marotta for having thought of the long term and making a tough gamble.”

There could be a bidding war for the 25-year-old in the summer with Inter believed to be in pole position, but Regalia believes he would thrive in the Juve shirt.

“I think that Cassano would do well at Juventus. He could be Alessandro Del Piero’s heir as they have very similar characteristics. Anyone who does sign Antonio will have done very well.”

channel4.com

wtf are they talking about...cassano could be DP¨s heir:(.........f*** you

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Cant we reopen the old Cassano thread.. That would be so funny :D

Anyway, Cassano will never be a Del Piero, we all know that.. But for the price we could get him in the summer, We should go for it!..
And make a deal in his contract, like "if you dont behave, you will pay the price we payed for ya" :p :scarf:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why is everyone so tetchy about him being Del Piero's heir?

They mean purely in a football sense, not in terms of personality.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Cassano would be a great player if he had discipline. Mid-table clubs best suits him, he need to be the big fish in a little pond. I would take him but I also fear that his attitude would bring problems in our locker room.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh dear god this thread is like abad movie franchise. in fact this is the friday the 13th/nightmare on elm street/halloween of transfer threads

"just when you think its safe to browse the transfer rumours...........
just when you think it has been killed off for good.............
just when you least expect it.....
this years most tedious link....

Casanno to Juve XXVVVIIII- Moggi's revenge"

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
oh dear god this thread is like abad movie franchise. in fact this is the friday the 13th/nightmare on elm street/halloween of transfer threads

:lol: :rofl:

+rep

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:rofl: :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)