The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (125 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Antonio Cassano has confirmed that he wants to join Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.

Spanish daily Marca reported today that the 24-year-old has chosen Los Merengues over Inter and Juventus. "Yes, I like Real Madrid," he said. "It’s the best side in the world."

This is the first indication from Cassano of his preferred destination once he has broken ties with the club from the capital.

It had been thought that the Bari-born forward was hoping for a move to an Italian outfit – in order to boost his chances of winning a World Cup place.

Inter, the team he supported as a boy, was believed to be the club of his choice despite interest from Italian champions Juventus.

However, as reported by Football Italia recently, it now seems that Real have become front runners to sign the controversial contract rebel, who is seen as a replacement for the injured Raul.

Spain’s other leading publication, AS, reports that the Madrid club have so tabled an offer of £2.4m for the player who cost Roma £20m in 2001.

The Giallorossi, meanwhile, are said to be holding out for at least £4m for the starlet who could leave for nothing at the end of the current campaign.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Antonio Cassano has confirmed that he wants to join Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.

Spanish daily Marca reported today that the 24-year-old has chosen Los Merengues over Inter and Juventus. "Yes, I like Real Madrid," he said. "It’s the best side in the world."

This is the first indication from Cassano of his preferred destination once he has broken ties with the club from the capital.

It had been thought that the Bari-born forward was hoping for a move to an Italian outfit – in order to boost his chances of winning a World Cup place.

Inter, the team he supported as a boy, was believed to be the club of his choice despite interest from Italian champions Juventus.

However, as reported by Football Italia recently, it now seems that Real have become front runners to sign the controversial contract rebel, who is seen as a replacement for the injured Raul.

Spain’s other leading publication, AS, reports that the Madrid club have so tabled an offer of £2.4m for the player who cost Roma £20m in 2001.

The Giallorossi, meanwhile, are said to be holding out for at least £4m for the starlet who could leave for nothing at the end of the current campaign.
Marca said before, Zlatan, Emerson, Buffon Capello ..etc they would go for Real, once i know that marca says, it's Bull****

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Juventinoo said:
Marca said before, Zlatan, Emerson, Buffon Capello ..etc they would go for Real, once i know that marca says, it's Bull****
I believe Keane is the most recent example. :smile: Cost me 400 vcash that one! Marca is one of the deepest wells of BS on the planet.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Real Madrid are the latest club to deny an interest in Roma's Antonio Cassano.

The Roma striker has been linked with practically every major European club over recent months, although Los Merengues chief Emilio Butragueno says he will not be heading to Madrid.

"These are only rumours," he told Sky Italia.

"Real's name is linked to all the big players. For example it has been said that we were really close to signing Roy Keane, instead nothing has been done."

Newcastle United are the latest club to be linked with the forward as the saga rumbles on.

-Sky Sports

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Real Madrid are the latest club to deny an interest in Roma's Antonio Cassano.

The Roma striker has been linked with practically every major European club over recent months, although Los Merengues chief Emilio Butragueno says he will not be heading to Madrid.

"These are only rumours," he told Sky Italia.

"Real's name is linked to all the big players. For example it has been said that we were really close to signing Roy Keane, instead nothing has been done."

Newcastle United are the latest club to be linked with the forward as the saga rumbles on.

-Sky Sports
he he he .....yea i know it's like that ...Marca said, that's the whole idea...Moratii oficially said they will not sign him....so the only logical destiny for this magician is Juventus and only Juventus,

hint: yesterday we played good football using 433 system,
Ballack didn't annonce his next team and am sure if this month ends, he will be a Juventini for sure, 5 Mils/year for him... oh ...Moggi i love u ......

--Emo-------Vieira---
-------Ballack--------

Zlatan-------Cassano
-----Treze------------

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
mark77 said:
how can we give a player worth 10m €+ and 3m€ for a player that will be free in 6 months? Come on!!! ;)

Not just that. Why would you want to voluntarily up the offer Roma are looking for (i.e. 3m). And make things even worse, by trading in Adrian Mutu whose hardly affecting the purse strings of the club, in proportion to what he has to offer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
axlrose85 said:
maybe becoz the don values the player that we'll give to roma at 1m€:D

I recollect Fabio having words of praise on more than one occasion for Adrian Mutu. So unless he's a really big hypocrite, I dont see him devalue Mutu by placing him on the transfer list.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello may have praised Mutu but I for one believe that if he really rated the Romanian he would be a first team regular by now. He has been played out of position because that's what the coach has needed from him and his form has been good but yet Nedved starts ahead of him more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)