The NBA Thread (35 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I saw the game. Noticed that. It was because they were changing a 3 to a long two, so was slowly reviewing and adjusting it with the following possessions.

Tony Brothers is a hack tho. How he reffed the game first half (total bs), to how it was final quarters was complete and utter difference. Night and day.

Shake my head any time him or Scott Foster ref a crucial game. They known as the series extenders.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I saw the game. Noticed that. It was because they were changing a 3 to a long two, so was slowly reviewing and adjusting it with the following possessions.

Tony Brothers is a hack tho. How he reffed the game first half (total bs), to how it was final quarters was complete and utter difference. Night and day.

Shake my head any time him or Scott Foster ref a crucial game. They known as the series extenders.
I feel like refs end up being deciding factors and the star of the show more in the NBA now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I feel like refs end up being deciding factors and the star of the show more in the NBA now.
Those two especially, they are the longest serving ones and somehow the most incompetent ones. It's like they fishing for notoriety, they make games about themselves with incoherent headline grabbing refereeing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They have bets on the games and can essentially control them.
Brothers is shady, or just ego thing.

But Scott Foster is open secret he is corrupt. Like for sure. Just got away with it.

Last ref to be caught for cheating, Tim Donaghy, betting and rigging games:

Donaghy resigned from the league on July 9, 2007,[4] after reports of an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for allegations that he bet on games that he officiated during his last two seasons and that he made calls that affected the point spread in those games.[5] Donaghy later admitted to betting on games he officiated in each of the 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, and 2006–07 seasons.[6] On August 15, 2007, Donaghy pleaded guilty to two federal charges related to the investigation. He was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison on July 29, 2008.[7] He served 11 months in a federal prison camp in Pensacola, Florida, and the remainder of his sentence in a halfway house,[8][9] but was sent back to prison in August for violating his release terms. After serving out his sentence, he was released on November 4, 2009.

guess who he called more then anyone else?

Jul 15, 2006
OG is the main defender in their game, they need him
For sure, it's a big miss he's been playing great. Injuries decimated the team but yea Pacers dominating everything so far this game

- - - Updated - - -

So of course the Jazz dropped from 8 to 10 in the lottery. Can't even win in the shit draft. Hawks moved from 10 to 1.
Does that mean Trae Young or Dejounte Murray less likely to be traded?

Sry don't know how the lottery system works

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Spurs were low key hoping that Toronto finish in top 6 so that their protected pick conveys next year in a better draft. I have a feeling they might be looking to trade both #4 and #8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 23)