The NBA Thread (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's probably the #2 fantasy franchise player for anyone right now behind Wemby.

1. Wemby.
2. Doncic
3.Ant/Shai.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing 1 game

Naz Reid:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -

Where's The Diesel? Gone to Cancun?

TNT inside nba are doing shows every day during playoffs more or less, unlike 2 days a week like in regular season. So now they have one of them have off night once a week. This week it's shaqs turn.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Still think talent/age combination I'd put Ant ahead of Luka. I don't see Luka playing as many years either.

Nah Luka is an offensive monster. Absolute all time great monster. Bit of a chucker from 3 and not 2 way elite like Ant. Bur offensive gap between them is huge in playmaking and savvy unguardable scoring.

Don't let these playoffs fool you, Luka is defending better in it, but he isn't scoring as usual because he is playing with leg injury, even more so then Murray.

I love Ant and know he will win MVP at some point and become one of the best to do it for long time, but Luka is next level.

Maybe when in few years when he is at Luka and Shai Age, he might be Luka level of wtf offensive freak. But not right now.

But the 2 way ability and insane insane athleticism and drive go be great makes Ant a comparable case. Which is good enough for now.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder which Donovan Mitchell he is talking about here.
@Alex-444 this is why Naz Reid went off in 4th quarter lol

The camaraderie and support amongst this group is unreal. Conley and Rudy the vet leaders, KAT super supportive star player, and they all defer to a 22 year old to lead them not just on the court but attitude wise and how he bigs up and praises the role players after every game.

"Wether you hit or miss, it don't matter, I'm gonna allways pass to you if you open". :ziz:

Last edited:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Nah Luka is an offensive monster. Absolute all time great monster. Bit of a chucker from 3 and not 2 way elite like Ant. Bur offensive gap between them is huge in playmaking and savvy unguardable scoring.

Don't let these playoffs fool you, Luka is defending better in it, but he isn't scoring as usual because he is playing with leg injury, even more so then Murray.

I love Ant and know he will win MVP at some point and become one of the best to do it for long time, but Luka is next level.

Maybe when in few years when he is at Luka and Shai Age, he might be Luka level of wtf offensive freak. But not right now.

But the 2 way ability and insane insane athleticism and drive go be great makes Ant a comparable case. Which is good enough for now.

- - - Updated - - -

@Alex-444 this is why Naz Reid went off in 4th quarter lol

The camaraderie and support amongst this group is unreal. Conley and Rudy the vet leaders, KAT super supportive star player, and they all defer to a 22 year old to lead them not just on the court but attitude wise and how he bigs up and praises the role players after every game.

"Wether you hit or miss, it don't matter, I'm gonna allways pass to you if you open". :ziz:

Denver lost the rebounds
The bench is better
Reid x Factor
I think Jokic is having a hard time
Barkley said they needed DeAndre.

overall the game was equal but Wolves were better in the end

I don't like Murray or he's so weak or he's injured, I don't understand.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Murray is semi injured. Has calfs issue. He is a an inefficient chucker most of games that works well with Jokic and has super saiyan Kobe like clutch mentality end of games to deliver and make you forget everything he missed prior.

But right now it's combination of injury issue and the fact he is defended by Mcdaniels who is 5 inches taller but still quick and agile enough to suffocate him on defence. It was same in regular season games, he gave Murray fits. So just bad matchup for him.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agree with Pat Riley 100%

I mean, what's the point of these hypotheticals? He comes off as an arrogant douche who undermines the efforts of his teammates - totally unnecessary and asinine, and I actually like Butler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)