The NBA Thread (69 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's been pretty bad this season.
Missed the preseason and start of the year with an ankle injury, then reinjured it, then the eye injury. Tough to get going like that.

He’s looking better lately though. Inconsistent still, but playing some really good games. He’s also on one of those super team-friendly contracts which makes him hard to trade, especially for a good veteran, without packaging more contract value with him and we don’t have a lot of that, with a few of our guys with power to veto any trade.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Missed the preseason and start of the year with an ankle injury, then reinjured it, then the eye injury. Tough to get going like that.

He’s looking better lately though. Inconsistent still, but playing some really good games. He’s also on one of those super team-friendly contracts which makes him hard to trade, especially for a good veteran, without packaging more contract value with him and we don’t have a lot of that, with a few of our guys with power to veto any trade.
I wouldn't trade him if I were the Lakers. He's got the ability to be a major contributor and like you said on a team friendly deal to boot.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

True, he needs more time to get in form and find his rhythm than the others due to being out so long and the team being new with both the coach and him still trying to find the best role out there.

Eventually he should get there and hopefully he does before playoffs start. But i also wont be surprised if they trade him. For whom though? Not sure if we can get equal quality back...

In other news:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s not like there’s a whole lotta value there. He’s an average bench piece, they can get a vet with experience who can help the team more if they’re going all in for a chip.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Better off just letting him play through this. Not going to get a similar player at that age with that offensive potential with a sub 2 million per year salary. It makes no sense to trade him. You would actually have to trade additional pieces to get salaries to match.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And don't start listening to the rumors about Kuzma for Bogdanovic. It's not happening. Sacramento won't do that. Even if Bogdanovic is a restricted free agent after this season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Id love to have Bogdan though, also heard the Queens arent gonna extend him. But i think they wont trade him here

I'd be happy with Darren Collison, if I'm being perfectly honest.

He's someone that was on my radar before he decided to retire. Won't have to give up anything, either.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd be happy with Darren Collison, if I'm being perfectly honest.
Me too, keep Kuz and let him figure it out next to James and Davis. We do need a PG and I dont think we can do better than Collison given our situation. He retired less than a year ago so if he can return to his pre retirement form come playoffs he will be a huge boost.

Falangas

Aug 7, 2019
Damn, I haven't watched the NBA in a while. I think i should give the NBA a couple of nights. Tell me your favorite matches over the past two years. I haven't had much time for this lately. I've been just looking at the results of matches for the last two weeks on xscores.com.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 61)